RougeGalaxy Graphical errors
Hi all, I am using PCSX 0.9.8 (even tried 9.9 svn) to emulate Rouge Galaxy, but there seems to be a serious errors at some cutscene.
I'm using the latest vr. of Gsdx (tried earlier vrs. too).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PC Specs
Board:Asus Maximus II Formula Chipset P45
Proccessor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0Ghz(Clocked at 3.31Ghz)
Asus Radeon 5870
Ram:8GB DDR2 1066Mhz
Win7 64bit SP1

Sponsored links

put gsdx in software mode, thatll sort it Tongue

if you're feeling adventurous, you could possibly play with the skip draws, that might sort it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Won't software mode will be extremely slow? because right now I am running the game at (mostly full speed).

I have no idea what those skip draws are, but I am adventurous =]
PC Specs
Asus Radeon 5870
Win7 64bit SP1
Because I'm incredibly lazy, here's a quote from me:

Quote:It looks like some more post processing effects that GSdx hates - aside from trying the new revision here, you could try using the skipdraw hack. You can make this hack show up on your GSdx plugin setting by adding the line "AllowHacks=1" to your gsdx.ini file (found inside the inis folder wherever you installed PCSX2). After saving the file and restarting PCSX2, try tinkering with the setting to see if you can remove the effects. I would recommend starting with the value 1000 on the hack (just to see if the tints are removed - that's the highest the hack goes). If the tints are removed, try finding the lowest value on which they are removed.

Not much you could do from that but play on software mode.

Edit: Refraction keeps ninja'ing me, but I'm more detailed. Tongue

Also - software mode, most of the time, will be slower, because it is using your CPU to render the graphics instead of your dedicated graphics card.

Edit: Refraction ninja'd be by about 6 hours.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
The lowest value is 3, but even then it also removes other things, such as subtitles...Blink. I think that I'll just activate it when I really need it and disable it when the problematic areas finish.
PC Specs
Asus Radeon 5870
Win7 64bit SP1