Rumblepad 2 doesn´t work??
hello, im yet trying since hours to get my Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 to work, but some how i can´t fix it...

Pcsx2 doesnt react to any button I press, I yet tried different plugins for my controller, in the LilyPad configures i can configure every button and it shows me that they work, but when i start Dragonball Budokai 3 nothing does react to my Pad...

what do you think is the problem?? what am i doing wrong?
is it a issue of the Game? Maybe i can try tomorrow another.

my OS is Windows 7 64bitOhmy

Sponsored links

(02-01-2010, 12:16 AM)Kolle Wrote: hello, im yet trying since hours to get my Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 to work, but some how i can´t fix it...

Pcsx2 doesnt react to any button I press, I yet tried different plugins for my controller, in the LilyPad configures i can configure every button and it shows me that they work, but when i start Dragonball Budokai 3 nothing does react to my Pad...

what do you think is the problem?? what am i doing wrong?
is it a issue of the Game? Maybe i can try tomorrow another.

my OS is Windows 7 64bitOhmy

Strange, did you manage to set all the keys in Lilypad ?? If you did it's strange that the pad is not working.
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
mine works fine w/ SSSPSX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.6.0

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Mine works fine with Lilypad Tongue

Are you sure the controller settings are saving? Can you show us how did you configure it? Preferably screenshots.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I guarantee you Rumblepad 2 works flawlessly. Even rumble works perfectly. Have your tried your pad on PC games? So we could know if the problem is on pcsx2 or something with your controller...

PS: I also use lilypad plugin
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
I really don´t know why it doesn´t work, normally in pc games, it just works fine.. well I managed it now like this: I set on Lilypad the keys for my Keyboard and set these Keys for my Gamepad on Xpadder, with this it works.

Thanks for all the answers, maybe I can try later more to get the Pad itself to work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-01-2010, 06:27 PM)Kolle Wrote: I really don´t know why it doesn´t work, normally in pc games, it just works fine.. well I managed it now like this: I set on Lilypad the keys for my Keyboard and set these Keys for my Gamepad on Xpadder, with this it works.

Thanks for all the answers, maybe I can try later more to get the Pad itself to work.

the mistake u do is that u first set the keys to the keyboard. forget your keyboard. insert keys DIRECTLY on your pad. just click the button u want to set, example: u click the L1 the next thing u have to do is press the button u want L1 to be set ON YOUR PAD. i got the same pad btw Tongue
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(02-01-2010, 07:17 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote:
(02-01-2010, 06:27 PM)Kolle Wrote: I really don´t know why it doesn´t work, normally in pc games, it just works fine.. well I managed it now like this: I set on Lilypad the keys for my Keyboard and set these Keys for my Gamepad on Xpadder, with this it works.

the mistake u do is that u first set the keys to the keyboard. forget your keyboard. insert keys DIRECTLY on your pad. just click the button u want to set, example: u click the L1 the next thing u have to do is press the button u want L1 to be set ON YOUR PAD. i got the same pad btw Tongue

yea yea i know, i also did it like this, but like i told, in the game then when i pressed any button, there was no reaction in the game. So i managed it by the keyboard and Xpadder Oo
try using a newer version of lilypad the latest is r-2362
also have u installed the drivers for your pad?
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(02-01-2010, 07:59 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: try using a newer version of lilypad the latest is r-2362
also have u installed the drivers for your pad?

ok, I´m back, using the latest version helped me to fix the problem with the gamepad, it works now how it should.

But,
i got now another problem... when i start playing Midnight Club 3, the sound and everything works just in slow motion.. the screen says me that the cpu use is at 80 - 95% lol

My cpu is a x4 Phenom II 945 3Ghz with 4Gb DDr3, my gpu a radeon HD 4870 1GB

I yet googled a bit about this problem and it seems to me like unfortunally pcsx2 doesnt support AMD cpus that good..
Is there anything i can do to get the game work liquidly? I got every plugin at lowest options Sad