Run\Execute
On rev 513 Run\Execute function works the same like File\Run CDVD, i can't start emulation with BIOS and i can't run Tekken5 cause of this.
Problem the same for both VM and VTLB
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja

Sponsored links

(12-28-2008, 11:44 PM)ZEROx Wrote: On rev 513 Run\Execute function works the same like File\Run CDVD, i can't start emulation with BIOS and i can't run Tekken5 cause of this.
Just use a null dvd plugin.
(12-29-2008, 09:22 AM)matsuri Wrote:
(12-28-2008, 11:44 PM)ZEROx Wrote: On rev 513 Run\Execute function works the same like File\Run CDVD, i can't start emulation with BIOS and i can't run Tekken5 cause of this.
Just use a null dvd plugin.
You don't understand man, i know how to run BIOS i don't need it, i wanna run Tekken 5 just like the old times
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
are you sure?
my run->execute is running the bios correctly.
Well, I guess the problem depends of the bios version ....

@ZEROx
Does the run/execute command work with an other game ?
Try with a game that you can usually load without using the run/execute command.
Are you able to run the bios only, i.e without choosing any game ?
Try the null dvd plugin.
(12-29-2008, 05:38 PM)bigmehdi Wrote: Well, I guess the problem depends of the bios version ....

@ZEROx
Does the run/execute command work with an other game ?
Try with a game that you can usually load without using the run/execute command.
Are you able to run the bios only, i.e without choosing any game ?
Try the null dvd plugin.

I have the same problem but my bios works with version 0.9.4...what can I do?
okay according to jake there are a few bugs with the current run->execute code that he'll eventually fix.

one of the problems is only in the vtlb build, which explains why i didn't notice it (i was using vm build to test)