Run Final Fantasy X on Mac OS X Lion
Because I get better FPS on mac -.-'
Prolly i just dont know how to configure PCSX2 0.9.8
Tongue
for example i need to limit FPS on mac so that it doesnt get higher than 50FPS, and on windows version, i never get 50FPS
(im using windows XP)

forgot to mention, on mac, i got graphics on max, and on windows, i can count all pixels xD

Sponsored links

i got so many errors on mac, i gotta repeat many stuff, so that i can play it on mac Sad
(10-16-2011, 02:21 PM)XicoXperto Wrote: Because I get better FPS on mac -.-'
Prolly i just dont know how to configure PCSX2 0.9.8
Tongue
for example i need to limit FPS on mac so that it doesnt get higher than 50FPS, and on windows version, i never get 50FPS
(im using windows XP)

forgot to mention, on mac, i got graphics on max, and on windows, i can count all pixels xD

ahh mac users

not having an ounce since....... ever.
(10-17-2011, 03:37 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: ahh mac users

ahh validating inaccurate stereotypes

Seriously though XicoXperto, use the pc version if you can. As much as zedr0n has done for the mac community, the pc version still does work better and there are plenty of people on the pc side of this forum that will help you out if you are willing to get it running. You will have greater speed and graphics with some speed hacks, some anti-aliasing and the right graphics plugin (GSDX?), I believe.

I think making sure service pack 3 is installed on your windows xp bootcamp will improve performance, no?
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
(10-17-2011, 03:37 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: ahh mac users

not having an ounce since....... ever.
hilarious!
mate, keep you windows pc, to you, cause i dont want it even if it was free! Happy
Anyway, wat the hell are u here for?! o.O

flurgle Wrote:Seriously though XicoXperto, use the pc version if you can. As much as zedr0n has done for the mac community, the pc version still does work better and there are plenty of people on the pc side of this forum that will help you out if you are willing to get it running. You will have greater speed and graphics with some speed hacks, some anti-aliasing and the right graphics plugin (GSDX?), I believe.
Thanks, mate, i will check about it... and now i got into a part that i cant get it running, not even on mac, and on windows :/
if i had my PS2 working i could try to check if it is my DVD or the emulator....
ohh man -_-'
(10-17-2011, 04:17 PM)flurgle Wrote: ahh validating inaccurate stereotypes

Seriously though XicoXperto, use the pc version if you can. As much as zedr0n has done for the mac community, the pc version still does work better and there are plenty of people on the pc side of this forum that will help you out if you are willing to get it running. You will have greater speed and graphics with some speed hacks, some anti-aliasing and the right graphics plugin (GSDX?), I believe.

Sorry mate, you're of the minority of apple users who aren't completely deluded.
(10-18-2011, 05:19 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: Sorry mate, you're of the minority of apple users who aren't completely deluded.

Not "completely" deluded, eh? I'll take that as a complement Biggrin
no sound... any ideas how to fix this?
(02-10-2012, 07:26 AM)MR.Wright1312 Wrote: no sound... any ideas how to fix this?

See my reply to your last post. And next time you should start your own thread to get a problem solved.
(10-16-2011, 02:06 AM)XicoXperto Wrote: flurgle thanks for your help...
But i made a turn around:

- in boot camp (windows) played the "white screen" part
- saved into mem card
- copy mem card
- pasted it into PCSX2/Contents/Resources/PCSX2/Memcard/
- run it on mac os X

it worked, but i gotta run the "white screen" parts on windows, anyway, ill just hope that it doesn't happen again xD

How do you actually run it? I've got a memory card file (.ps2 file), and I think I've loaded it correctly, but I can't seem to actually get to it? Do I run the game regularly and then choose it somewhere? Any help would be great.