Runabout 3 problem, PCSX2 SVN R5480
umm, i just got a mate of mine to make me a blockdump of his version and the graphics look absolutely fine to me on r5481....

(screenshot showing 1.1.0-r5481 at the top to show that's the version im using)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

So, should I do an ini folder dump?
yeh delete your inis and reset everything to defaults. Im using the default config and there are no issues.

Well, whatever the heck the problem was, I just clicked "Restore defaults" on the VUs panel and now the game's fine. Smile
Thanks for all the help, though.
You either had clamping set to none or a different rounding mode Smile

Different rounding mode, clamping set to none luckily doesn't screw up Runabout 3.
(12-20-2012, 03:20 AM)refraction Wrote: You either had clamping set to none or a different rounding mode Smile

I'll say... Laugh
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1
I have a new problem....not GSDX related, but Lilypad. For some reason, the menus in Burnout 3 (track selection) scroll by themselves REALLY fast, and i'll sometimes loose control of my character in Destroy All Humans.
EDIT:It seems to be induced by Destroy All Humans. I deleted the ISO, played Burnout 3 and the menus were fine.
(12-20-2012, 04:02 AM)TheWheelman Wrote: I have a new problem....not GSDX related, but Lilypad. For some reason, the menus in Burnout 3 (track selection) scroll by themselves REALLY fast, and i'll sometimes loose control of my character in Destroy All Humans.
EDIT:It seems to be induced by Destroy All Humans. I deleted the ISO, played Burnout 3 and the menus were fine.

What are you using exactly (Xbox360, DS3 ?)!

What you describe as problem resembles an deadzone issue...

If the thumbsticks are worn out and positioned an bit to the left or right because of the wear and tear.. you can have that problem !!

check the sticks and watch closely if they are centered properly !!

Also, you can check that in gamepad config window in windowzz..

That's why i preffer apps like mjoy, you can even adjust the deadzone...

Still beyond me why m$ doesn't have implement such an important feature in their driver package !!

cherriepoppers,
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1