Running MKA
(10-19-2009, 12:16 AM)diegochiha Wrote: anyway the emu gets better from time to time without the need of some "oversized" pc like yours,

I'm sorry to say this but I'm afraid even with the best performance increases and speedhacks the emulator can only get so fast, you have a very old and weak machine it's time to think of an upgrade... if you dont upgrade and you wait until the emulator gets faster enough by that time you would have probably bought a cheap system that's way better than what you have right now and would have helped you much more. Just as an example my PC is a low end one and very cheap by the time I got it (2 years ago) and only thing I've upgraded is the video card (again a cheap one) but to this day that cheap system is still able to play games on the emulator and recent PC games just fine and each time there's better and cheaper hardware comming, it's just time for you to think of an upgrade.

Quote:you know i hate people that keep posting his specs to say "look at me my specs are great" but i think that if you need to do that then you are very dumb Mellow

I post my specs so it's easier to compare with other people for what speeds to expect in the emu or other software and I dont have to type them again and again if I needed to as they'll always be available, but I agree when people post even what their DVD/CD/BD drive speed are or what PC case they have or the size of their fans is kinda dumb Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

(10-19-2009, 03:30 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(10-19-2009, 12:16 AM)diegochiha Wrote: anyway the emu gets better from time to time without the need of some "oversized" pc like yours,

I'm sorry to say this but I'm afraid even with the best performance increases and speedhacks the emulator can only get so fast, you have a very old and weak machine it's time to think of an upgrade... if you dont upgrade and you wait until the emulator gets faster enough by that time you would have probably bought a cheap system that's way better than what you have right now and would have helped you much more. Just as an example my PC is a low end one and very cheap by the time I got it (2 years ago) and only thing I've upgraded is the video card (again a cheap one) but to this day that cheap system is still able to play games on the emulator and recent PC games just fine and each time there's better and cheaper hardware comming, it's just time for you to think of an upgrade.

Quote:you know i hate people that keep posting his specs to say "look at me my specs are great" but i think that if you need to do that then you are very dumb Mellow

I post my specs so it's easier to compare with other people for what speeds to expect in the emu or other software and I dont have to type them again and again if I needed to as they'll always be available, but I agree when people post even what their DVD/CD/BD drive speed are or what PC case they have or the size of their fans is kinda dumb Tongue2

thats ok i know maybe in a couple of months i will change to a core 2 duo 3.2 and some graphics card between 8800 gt and 9xxx nvidia series.

Offtopic:c`mon shadowlady get serious,would you find funny to laugh about someone specs?,i dont .....
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Whoever said anything about laughin?
(10-20-2009, 07:15 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Whoever said anything about laughin?

quote of jesalvein post

[/Quote]:just waiting till the emu improves to see better fps

[/Quote]Wackopecs
Intel® Celeron® cpu 1.60 mhz>> overclocked at 2.37 mhz
1.5 gb ram
Nvidia geforce 7300 overclocked 512 mb ddr2

[/Quote]
Laugh
------------------------------------------------------------------
lol can you see now Rolleyes
He didnt say anything about laughing?

However yes, I'd both be laughing and mad if I had your computer specs at this age of technology Tongue

Now can we get back on topic?
(10-20-2009, 09:45 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: He didnt say anything about laughing?

However yes, I'd both be laughing and mad if I had your computer specs at this age of technology Tongue

Now can we get back on topic?

shadow lady when you want to be bad you know you can do it so good Tongue,anyway i can run this game "perfect" with no graphical problems,and i mean perfect without errors but as you may see my specs dont let me pass 30 fps Mellow