Running Too slow at times...
I have no idea why it is running slow at times, or feels like it is slowing down on me.

PC specs:
intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz
16GB Ram 1866MHz
AMD R9 290x 4GB

I am well over the recommended specs. My last PC didn't run it slow as this one does. Can someone give me a list of settings I should be having? It stays at a constant 60fps with no dips, but when running around striking and killing it starts to slow down as if it can't handle it.

Sponsored links

can you please list all of your settings and the game you're trying to play.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
also, post the emulog
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
[Image: GUvkPtP.jpg]
[Image: 09Ml27R.jpg]
have downloaded different versions of GSDX and either they only use my CPU, and Graphics never render and it still slows down, or it lets me use my GPU and it still lags.

[Image: y4dkZnt.jpg]
[Image: 7FFW5v9.jpg]
EE and VU have the same settings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyoCskBXl1g
Video on how poorly it runs on my PC

Log is attached below.
You don't need to download a different gsdx. Use the ones that are supplied with PCSX2 itself.
Make sure you use D3D11 too instead of D3D9.
And instead of using SSE2, use SSE4 or AVX2 if you're playing a game in Software mode.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(01-23-2015, 04:13 PM)Ryudo Wrote: You don't need to download a different gsdx. Use the ones that are supplied with PCSX2 itself.
Make sure you use D3D11 too instead of D3D9.
And instead of using SSE2, use SSE4 or AVX2 if you're playing a game in Software mode.

Already tried those settings, Still the same thing.
use software mode and set 3 extra sw rendering threads. That should be OK to get near full speed in most parts of this game.
Keep in mind it's one of the most demandings, though.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-23-2015, 04:29 PM)johnnified Wrote: Already tried those settings, Still the same thing.
what are the EE and GS values while the game is slowing down ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Also, when I do get it to be stable without slowing down I get so many graphical glitches it's not even funny.
(01-23-2015, 04:37 PM)ssakash Wrote: what are the EE and GS values while the game is slowing down ?

50%