Running of WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010
(10-28-2009, 09:20 PM)jesalvein Wrote: And maybe it's not fully compatible with pcsx2 yet. It's a very recent game.
Yeah it is the latest game. Ill keep trying Wink

Sponsored links

So if anyone has succeded runnin this game normaly, than please post your config here Smile
TY Wink
The emulation isn't perfect. Probably not your machine considering this guy is running it on an i7 clocked at 4Ghz and it's still not perfect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHOf5LCrgKo

Anywho I am running a Phenom II X4 940 Black Edition 3.0 Ghz, EVGA GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked Edition, and 8 GB Dual Channel DDR2. Running in Windows 7 Professional Edition. Using the GSDX Direct3D 10 plugin.

By default the game runs around 42-44 fps I would say (during gameplay). So for best results all I did was enable x2 speed hack and FPS limiter. Emulator says the game runs around 48-50ish range in gameplays with the hack on.. I honestly don't feel like its running slow though. Wacko. You can try disabling the effects processing and the time stretching in sound configuration. It gives about a 4 fps boost I would say. Hardly worth it in my opinion (sound will suffer skips) but to each his own.

P.S. Don't try x3 speed hack, it doesn't run as well in this game as x2. It slows the game down actually.

The emulations isn't 100% perfect but it is highly playable.

EDIT: 60 FPS during backstage braawls
Well I gave it a shot with my rig in the signature. For the most part it's running 60fps. Certain spots in game like in the ring with managers or random intruders it dips to 45-50fps. But it's hardly noticeable. I am using the latest beta build (1888). I also increased the resolution to 1000x1000. and only using 1.5x cycle hack. I also turned off time stretching because with it on, the sound is choppy. Like Nocturnal said before, the emulation isn't perfect but it is DEFINITELY playable. But we can't expect that much considering this software is still not complete, and far from it.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |
WWE smackdown vs raw 2010 is working vry slow on my pc.....plz help..m using windows 7..plz plz help...!!!!!!!!!!tnx.Sad

Processor: AMD Athlon™ 7750 duel core processor 2.71ghz
Ram: 3.00gb
System: 64 bits
Graphic card : Nvidia 9800gt.
Get a faster processor PLZ PLZ PLZZZ PLZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!!! (see, even if I put 85 PLZ after my post, you still need to get a faster processor)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
yes its the BEST GAME........ in my PC run....so well....but...with somes others configurations... sometimes in menu mode....run so so quickly but in the battle return in normal velocity...... its difficult put intro + video (titantron) well as well as possible....its difficult.... but i can..... i make news wrestlers
Hi
i have a problem with this game, everything runs ok, but when im on "road to wrestlemania" with a created wrestler on week 3 when is the fatal 4 way match the emu just closes, does anybody knows why?
my pc is a :
CPU: intel core 2 duo 2.80ghz
2gb ram with nvidia geforce 9500gt
the game runs 40-50 fps.
any help will be thankfull.
When I run it, it says "Error Opening CDVD Plugin". Someone pls help me with this.