Running to slow
I looked through the setup/configuration guide and either I'm stupid or I'm just not finding it.  It's running way to slowly and sound is skipping quite a bit through any game I try to play.  Any help would be appreciated.

• Your hardware specs -
    CPU: AMD FX-8120 3.1GHz  Eight CoreGraphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2GBMemory: 16GBOS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.  PCSX2 1.4.0  
  • Any non default settings you are using, preferably a Preset number.  Preset 3
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.  All ISO: Rumble Roses, WWE series, .Hack\\ and most other RPGs

Sponsored links

That cpu is kinda slow for pcsx2.
Emulation requires high single treading performance and you need at least 1600 to play most of the games(mainly 3d games)on pcsx2
The CPU STP is 1210
http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=...Eight-Core

Maybe overclock will help but I don't know how much

.Hack(not GU...forget about GU)should be fine but I don't know if it will be fine everywhere
(05-29-2016, 01:14 AM)NoxRaven Wrote: I looked through the setup/configuration guide and either I'm stupid or I'm just not finding it.  It's running way to slowly and sound is skipping quite a bit through any game I try to play.  Any help would be appreciated.

• Your hardware specs -
    CPU: AMD FX-8120 3.1GHz  Eight CoreGraphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2GBMemory: 16GBOS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.  PCSX2 1.4.0  
  • Any non default settings you are using, preferably a Preset number.  Preset 3
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.  All ISO: Rumble Roses, WWE series, .Hack\\ and most other RPGs

Try more aggressive speedhacks, some games will benefit greatly from it, you need to play around the settings because some games will be the exact opposite of beneficial with certain hacks.