Runs slow even with High-end hardware (specs inside)
(06-27-2010, 10:05 AM)midlothian Wrote: Oh, so much flame Wink)), I suppose u do have 2.66GHz also and u've tried let's say God of War 2 or Gran Turismo 4 on it Smile)).

I have a 2.2 and have BEATEN GoW2 on it. What's your point? Each revision has gotten faster, not slower. I also have every 3rd or 4th commit on SVN to date, they're each faster and stronger than the last. Before you make false statements, how about you do your research and testing, like the rest of us do?

edit: quoted wrong person lol

Sponsored links

(06-29-2010, 11:56 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: you are totally wrong there. new versions run faster than old ones and for sure they dont need better hardware... if you compaire the speeds of 0.9.6 and 0.9.7 you will see 0.9.7 is veeeeery faster.

Dude, U have no idea how much I wish it would be that way. Just look at this thread http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Please-ad...asa-NTSC-J
AMD Phenom II 550 Black Edition @3.8GHz
4GB DDR2 1066MHz CL5-5-5-15
ASUS Radeon EAH4770 Formula 512MB DDR5
your posts there actually show how much you dont know about the emulator...
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Can we get this topic back on track, else im going to have to close it. If you catch me on a bad day, you might get warnings too, so quit it with the old lady bickering and slapping people on the forehead with your e-penis
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

i have ffx and ff12 and they are running full speed, my comp falls quite short of yours aswell, i found that my version of ffx kept crashing/freezing, so i went and got a 2nd hand copy of a different version for like 10 bucks, works a treat.

my specs are :
Amd phenom x4 2.4ghz
4 gb ram
xfx geforce 8800 gts 640mb 320 bit

as you can see my comp is far from high end, maybe there is something up with your cpu? have you tried ctrl+alt+del and seeing if anything is eating your cpu speed? how much memory is available? this prob wont help but just spit balling.