Runtime Error C++
Sad Hello everyone..

before I start, let me say "sorry" to everybody that will read this because english is not my mother tongue and I am non-native speaker. I've just joined this forum few days ago.. so you can just call me a noob

okay, what I wanna ask is... Runtime Error. I already did everything... even reinstall my windows 10, the microsoft visual, the pcsx2, but still no use.
I can only use zerogs and it's soooo stressing me out... lag etc. 
please help me.. I wanna play KH FM 2..

btw my pcsx2 ver. is 1.4.0

Sponsored links

download and install (run as admin) this and that
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-29-2016, 08:59 AM)jesalvein Wrote: download and install (run as admin) this and that

Thank you Jesalvein.. but for the 1st link, i've already tried it (still the same as ever) and I can't open the 2nd link... it says " client error"
get here the VC++ redist installer AIO
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-29-2016, 05:02 PM)jesalvein Wrote: get here the VC++ redist installer AIO

You mean the " Visual C++ redist installer v39 " ? I isntalled i as an admin, the cmd box shows up and I type Y.. after the instal I restart my laptop.. but the runtime error still shows up Sad
zerogs isnt even part of 1.4.0 zerogs has been remove from pcsx2 for quiet some time now only gsdx pcsx2. I also not sure what people doing to there pc/laptops with all the vc ++ error topics cause properly installed the AIO VC++ and pcsx2 will work. sort of something went wrong with install of os, I have personal reinstalled Win10 about 6 times cause stupid problems cause by windows update's.

Try getting the Easy Ngen and running it as admin and pick option one and let compile, this only work if you have .net install.
(03-01-2016, 05:26 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: zerogs isnt even part of 1.4.0 zerogs has been remove from pcsx2 for quiet some time now  only gsdx pcsx2. I also not sure what people doing to there pc/laptops  with all the vc ++ error topics cause properly installed the AIO VC++ and pcsx2 will work. sort of something went wrong with install of os, I have personal reinstalled Win10 about 6 times cause stupid problems cause by windows update's.

Try getting the Easy Ngen and running it as admin and pick option one and let compile, this only work if you have .net install.

yeah, you're right.. what I said about using zerogs is when I'm using the 1.2.1 version..
I am sorry but I swear I am not doing anything to my own laptop, because I just recently bought it. The windows update? oh god i update it 3x times...

native image generator right? I do everyhting as you told me.. but the problem is still exist.
by the way thank you tsunami2311
what happen when u download the 1.4.0 stable installer ? that has every thing need to for pcsx2 to run pcsx2.net/download/releases/windows/finish/6-windows/133-pcsx2-1-4-0-standalone-installer.html

IF it still dont work i am incline to believe something  not right with OS be it bad settings, corrupt settings something block vc from installing correct, also make sure you have all the windows updates installed no pending installs that require reboot either.

I at a lost how so many people seem to be having issue with VC error and PCSX2 not running as of late.
(03-05-2016, 06:27 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: what happen when u download the 1.4.0 stable installer ? that has every thing need to for pcsx2 to run pcsx2.net/download/releases/windows/finish/6-windows/133-pcsx2-1-4-0-standalone-installer.html

IF it still dont work i am incline to believe something  not right with OS be it bad settings, corrupt settings something block vc from installing correct, also make sure you have all the windows updates installed no pending installs that require reboot either.

I at a lost how so many people seem to be having issue with VC error and PCSX2 not running as of late.
I was thinking the same too when it first occured to me.... I mean the installer already have the VC included, but it's already > 1 week and I still can't play it.. I don't know about OS etc and I am afraid my carelessness will make something bad happen to my laptop so I dont want to interfere with the system..
I have the same issue whenever I start PCSX2 1.4 the error 'The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1.0.dll is missing...' I've already install Visual Redist 2015 and .net framework 4 but still the error shows please help?