S S S S Stuttttering
Ok, in game sound still stutters alot even with the ISO. *sigh* I never had this problem with PSX2 0.9.4. (though the video stuttered, but in game sound was perfect). *sigh*

Edit: Ok, 1.5 speed hack + Zero SPU2 (with time scaling) runs it allmost perefectly. Video still stutters (less with time scaling off) and Game still stutteres when loading, and a tiny bit in game but its barely noticable.

Sponsored links

Are you using speed hacks 3x cycle rates? If true, dont do that, for good sound and movie/FMV with speed hacks max. 2x cycle rates.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
I wasnt using any speed hacks. I shouldnt need to. But game runs better with 1.5

Edit: Cut scenes (not movies) stutter ALOT. The stuttering reduces when there is not alot of polys on the screen (1 characters head and a wall) then the sound runs fine. This was never an issue with 0.9.4.
How fps do you get in this game movie/moving in town/cut scene?
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Try using the SPU-X 1.1.0 plugin (after replying to Register first)
I dont know how many FPS I get, every second it changes. but between 30 and 50.

I have tried all the pluggins. ZEROspu2 works best. I'm also discovering that its not the sound pluggin after all. Its something that has changed how the game is processing. Like I said, PCSX2 0.9.4 ran perfectly (accept for videos) but 0.9.6 runs realy realy heavy and is lagging/stuttering ALOT now that i'm on board the leviathan with lots of enemys around.
You just answered your own problem mate.

The rate that the sound is processed will be proportional to the frames per second. It will be fine at 50fps (pal) but slow and jittery at 30fps. Try putting some speedhacks on or overclock your processor to atleast 3ghz.
Hmm, maybe because of that fps you get setuttering, perhaps you can try old peops spu2 1.6 driver since this plugin working unsycronous with other plugin (gsdx) but in movie you will get bit noise and can get unsync. Between sound and frame. This last i can help you. Or OC in option?
I played with the speed settings. I tried every pluggin I could find. Problem still persists. I also noticed that havign other programs running increased the stuttering. like having I.E. open (so I could post here) increased the stuttering.