S S S S Stuttttering
Im having a problem with FF12 where the sound and video keeps stuttering. With 0.9.4 the sound was exelent and didnt have a problem, though the videos wouldnt play very well. But now I have installed 0.9.6 and the video runs ALOT better, but now the sound in game is stuttering.

I've tried every pluggin I can get my hands on and nothing stops it. Its quite unbarable listening to that constant stuttering while trying to play FF12.

System:
2.4 gig Quadcore CPU
2 gigs high speed gaming RAM (1024 mhz)
EN9800GT 1 gig GPU
250 gig HD
etc.

The best pluggins I've found are GSDX graphics, ZeroSpu2 sound, PEOPS cdvd, and the other default stuff. But nothing stops the stuttering in the sound or the videos.

Sponsored links

(03-08-2009, 05:17 AM)DaMuncha Wrote: Im having a problem with FF12 where the sound and video keeps stuttering. With 0.9.4 the sound was exelent and didnt have a problem, though the videos wouldnt play very well. But now I have installed 0.9.6 and the video runs ALOT better, but now the sound in game is stuttering.

I've tried every pluggin I can get my hands on and nothing stops it. Its quite unbarable listening to that constant stuttering while trying to play FF12.

System:
2.4 gig Quadcore CPU
2 gigs high speed gaming RAM (1024 mhz)
EN9800GT 1 gig GPU
250 gig HD
etc.

The best pluggins I've found are GSDX graphics, ZeroSpu2 sound, PEOPS cdvd, and the other default stuff. But nothing stops the stuttering in the sound or the videos.

I had the same problem as you, only with Gungrave instead of FF12. Someone suggested to not use the disc, as using discs can sometimes cause video/sound stuttering issues.

Are you using a disc to run FF12? If so, try making an ISO image out of your disc, and try running it from that.

For my Gungrave issue, it cleared it right up.
And how do you make a ISO image?

I made an image with deamon tools and im running it as E: , but I'm still getting the stuttering.

It would be good if there was a cdvd plugin that worked well.
(03-08-2009, 06:21 AM)DaMuncha Wrote: It would be good if there was a cdvd plugin that worked well.
well you could try cdvdgigahertz.
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Thats what im running the img on now. Getting same problem. Though it is running faster.
well then try creating an iso. Smile
here's a program i use to create an iso (you just choose which drive the disc is in and where to put the iso {no complex options to check Tongue}).
lc iso creator
Windows 7 64bit

I just found out how to make a ISO with deamon tools. I'll try that.
(03-08-2009, 06:21 AM)DaMuncha Wrote: And how do you make a ISO image?

I made an image with deamon tools and im running it as E: , but I'm still getting the stuttering.

It would be good if there was a cdvd plugin that worked well.

You could use DVD Decrypter to make an ISO file out of your disc. It's what I use.

What you would do is you would pop in your disc, launch DVD Decrypter, open up the drop down menu labeled "mode", choose ISO/Read, and then hit the large image of the disc and the green arrow pointing to the image of a HDD.

At that point, it'll create an ISO file of your disc and send it to whatever destination folder you chose.
Ok using the ISO with the ISO cdvd pluggin is much better. But I still hear the stuttering a tiny bit in the vid. Oh well. Cant have it all.
what audio plugin are you using? Mellow
Windows 7 64bit