[SAVESTATE]Sonic Riders Zero Gravity PAL
does any1 have a hacked savestate for infinite rings?
I tried to edit the savestate but i only have 444 rings right now and thats a very small decimal for hex editing :|
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!

Sponsored links

I haven't played that game yet and I don't have your version but why it has to be a save state?
cuzi wanna use my memcard
by savestate when i have inf rings ill attach the save to the memcard and fool the save that i have if rings without the savestate
sound confusing right> Laugh

Savestate--->My Memcard---->Save info from Savestate--->My Memcard
(INF RINGS)-->(444 RINGS)---->(444 to INF Rings)---------->(INF RINGS)
Maybe I can't understand you correctly but why don't you create a code for the rings while playing?
Good idea but how to do that? Laugh
First of you wont be able to do this with the version of pcsx2 that you use(r2632)because there is no patch finder yet.
For what do you need rings...to buy something?
If that's it then go to the shop and look how much rings you have(make sure you have enough to buy a thing or two).After seeing how much rings you have,press Esc and go to Misc=>Patch Finder
EE RAM
32bit unsigned
Equal
Specific Value: type here how much rings you have
Search
After the search finish,return to the game and buy something and return back to the Patch Finder and with everything the same type the new value(how much rings you have after buying something).And you're doing that until only one code is left.After finding it select it and click on add and write on value how much you want to have.After that go to Patch Browser,select the cheat and enable it,then click on Pnach Writer,add your comments and save.

Then restart and if you did everything correctly and find the correct code you'll have unlimited rings(make sure that Misc=>Enable Patches is enabled).You can copy then the file you created from the patches directory to your wx version of pcsx2 patches folder and use that patch on the newest version of pcsx2

Those kind of codes are the easiest of all to create(the game don't have any protection or difficult algorithm of calculating your rings...it uses the value you see)
nice now i haz 55555 rings.tnx for the help vsub Wink