SCP DS3 Vibration not working
Recently, I started using SCP DS3 over Motioninjoy because of an issue with the left analog stick. Specifically, on 360 Pad Emulation mode, the analog stick would be identified as a D-Pad, and all inputs on that would be registered as 8 Directional Digital. After uninstalling Motioninjoy and installing SCP DS3, every single thing, including analog stick works fine, and I've been using it for PC games, PCSX2 and ePSXe, but the vibration feature refuses to work. The controller is a new Dualshock, barely 2 months old. I use it with a USB cable, because I don't have a BT adapter. What's strange is, the vibration worked fine with Motionjoy. Please help.

Sponsored links

When you configure it in lilypad, after you configure the other controls, push the Big Motor button, don't change anything, then push the Small Motor button. Save the settings, and then it should work.

Also Motioninjoy is spyware, so don't go back to it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(06-09-2014, 08:16 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: When you configure it in lilypad, after you configure the other controls, push the Big Motor button, don't change anything, then push the Small Motor button. Save the settings, and then it should work.

Also Motioninjoy is spyware, so don't go back to it.

I did that. No response. I even tried x360ce, just to check the vibration. No dice. It doesn't even work on ScpUser.

Yeah. Motionjoy is pretty spotty to say the least. Won't go back.
That is odd indeed. I have a DS3 with the SCP drivers as well. Mine won't vibrate in PSX emulators, but it does work in PCSX2.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
The worst part is that it worked on Motioninjoy. I simply cannot find a reasonable cause why it won't work on the infinitely more reliable and trustworthy Scp drivers. Well, thanks for the help. Now, I can do nothing more but hope for a solution, cause I don't know how long my computer will survive if I reinstall Motioninjoy