SCPdriver only installing two drivers
Hello everyone! I have been using motioninjoy to use my ps3 controller with my computer but when I installed it on my new PC, for some reason, everything was going really really slow so I was looking for solutions and I came upon the method described here. It looks amazing and I'm glad a lot of people have had success with it but so far I'm not one of those people. I have only been able to get the program to install two of the drivers, whether I force the install or not. I will post the log of what happened but basically I hit install and there was nothing under the summary so I uninstalled and then force installed and it came up with DS3 USB driver and the Bus driver being installed but that's it. I have restarted my computer to allow unsigned drivers as I thought that may be the issue as well but that wasn't it  so at this point I'm not so sure. Here is the log in plain text

Detected - Microsoft Windows 10 Education (6.2.9200.0 AMD64)
Selected DEFAULT configuration.

INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageInstallW
INFO    - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x103)
INFO    - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpServer\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf" on the Machine.
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0xE000020B)
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x103)

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --

Uninstall Succeeded.

-- Uninstall Summary --

INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpServer\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf".
INFO    - Will force install because driver is not better and force flag is set.
INFO    - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO    - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x0)
INFO    - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpServer\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf" on the Machine.
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0xE000020B)
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpServer\bin\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_15691982ca5c21ae\ds3winusb.inf".
INFO    - Will force install because driver is not better and force flag is set.
INFO    - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO    - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x0)

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
Bus Driver
DS3 USB Driver

I looked around on the forum and couldn't find anyone with the problem I'm having. Thanks in advance for the help!

Sponsored links

I decided to  try using SCP toolkit instead. This time I am getting the right things installed but when I plug the controller in it says it "could open device" and then what I'm assuming is the ID of the controller. Then when I go back to SCP toolkit to try and install everything I get this notification popping up on the side of my screen(sorry I'm not sure how to put the pictures straight into the thread) I feel like I'm getting close but this is so frustrating

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Anyone have an idea of what's going on here?
What operating system are you using?