SETUP HELP FOR PCSX2!!! PLEASEEEE!!!! Very Slow!
So i've been working with this program for the longest but every time i wanna play a game for instance like SSX3 or The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring the cut scenes before the actual game starts run fine but when it comes to actually playing the game it is REALLLYYYYY slowand Laggy and sometimes the colors gets distorted and the FPS go from 60 to like 20 i have an iMac with Mountain Lion 4 Gigs of Ram 3.2 GHz Intel Core i3 Graphics ATI Radeon HD 5670 512 MB I'd Gladly Appreciate it if someone can help me out!!!!

Sponsored links

The Mac port of PCSX2 is in early stages, only developed by one person with limited time. You will be better off using wine and trying the windows version of PCSX2
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-14-2013, 12:38 PM)Bositman Wrote: The Mac port of PCSX2 is in early stages, only developed by one person with limited time. You will be better off using wine and trying the windows version of PCSX2

Okay thank you very much i'll try doing that, can you provide any links for that so i wont have to hastle with looking for plugins and stuff? it'd be much help.
Www.pcsx2.net has all you need.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-15-2013, 09:40 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Www.pcsx2.net has all you need.

Okay is it the Pcsx2 1.0? Is that the latest one.
Yes that is the latest windows release
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-15-2013, 09:55 AM)Bositman Wrote: Yes that is the latest windows release

Does it bring all the plugins with it or do i need to update each one individually? and it says i installed it under wine already i just dont know how to locate it
it comes with all the plugins.
dunno about wine, since I used it a long time ago.
the best solution for Mac, according to me, would be bootcamp...
(01-15-2013, 10:06 AM)jesalvein Wrote: it comes with all the plugins.
dunno about wine, since I used it a long time ago.
the best solution for Mac, according to me, would be bootcamp...

Dammit i really dont wanna go through all that.
then, your PS2 is still the easiest way to enjoy Kh Wink