Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SH3 question... (Spoiler maybe???)
Just defeated the 2nd boss (Leonard -- the guy in the sewer) on normal difficulty. Initially I had 14-15 rounds of shotgun shells. But its been a while since I play 3rd person action/horror game so I kinda lost my touch which caused me to use up all the shells on Leonard.

Is this a mistake? Should I reload my earlier save?
I just want to make sure that I'll be getting more ammo for my shotgun in the amusement park/church to battle Alessa and "God".
cpu: i5-2410m | gpu: Nvidia GT 555m 2GB | mem: 4 GB

Sponsored links

Doesn't matter, just learn how to block attacks, use the bulletproof vest and the katana. If you're stuck on anything SH related, go to GameFAQs or SH Wiki.
(02-07-2013, 01:06 PM)devina40 Wrote: Doesn't matter, just learn how to block attacks, use the bulletproof vest and the katana. If you're stuck on anything SH related, go to GameFAQs or SH Wiki.

Update: LOL, you were right about that. Just beat Alessa a few minutes ago with a katana. If I have to describe the fight... it's basically like fighting one of those twisted nurses (but with a very large health metre). I am inside the church at this point and just got a few shotgun shells.
cpu: i5-2410m | gpu: Nvidia GT 555m 2GB | mem: 4 GB