SHOUT!
This forum needs a shout box Tongue

That way, not only can we talk more about our fav games, but then the mods can ban people for putting crap in the shout box Smile

Sounds like fun right?
Windows 7 - Asus G73jh-a1 - 17-720qm @ 1.6 GHz (2.8 GHz)(2.4ghz)(1.73ghz) - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 @ 700/1000 (sometimes oc to 800/1100) - 8 gig ram

Sponsored links

Has been discussed before. May sound fun for you, but i assure you it will be filled with crap,bios requests, WHY NOT GAME WORK ON PENTIUM 3??? stuff in no time. Also it will add more load on the forum so in general not worth it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yeah, shout boxes are COMPLETELY obnoxious.

BTW, what's the average number of visitors to this site a day?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Quite a lot actually.

I have a rather silly idea. How about a ban box? Anyone who posts in that box will get banned, and put a warning at the top of the box, too. It's a fun little experiment to see how many people will ignore the warning and get banned Tongue. Sadly, I'm certain a lot of people will get banned that way...
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
(10-22-2009, 03:35 AM)dr_thrax Wrote: Quite a lot actually.

I have a rather silly idea. How about a ban box? Anyone who posts in that box will get banned, and put a warning at the top of the box, too. It's a fun little experiment to see how many people will ignore the warning and get banned Tongue. Sadly, I'm certain a lot of people will get banned that way...

Actually, to expand on that, put a warning in the Global Forum Rules and the disclaimers at the top of every subforum as well as the disclaimer when you enter the forum. Something like 'If you have read this, do not post in the shoutbox. Anyone who posts will be banned, as it will be assumed that they have not read the rules before posting.'

And make the 'ban box' look identical to a shoutbox, and let the banning begin Tongue
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Do you want to empty this forum people??? Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
But but but... think about never having to answer another "i has dwnloooded dis epic game but it is no dice can u to plz halp mehs kthnxbye" post!

(or... less of them)
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
(10-22-2009, 12:46 PM)boogerthe2nd Wrote: But but but... think about never having to answer another "i has dwnloooded dis epic game but it is no dice can u to plz halp mehs kthnxbye" post!

(or... less of them)

yeah but maybe if i was sleepy and post something in the shout box by error,and i get my account banned i will say "thats just can be WTF stupid page f.ck off go to hell infernal page" and then i will create another account just to do massive spaming among the site Tongue
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Lol

Trust me, the shout box would get a couple hundred peps banned. Its probably not going to happen here though.

If it does, boy, better make it registered users only. Not to mention people enjoy hacking the shout box Glare

its a hassle to maintain one really.
Windows 7 - Asus G73jh-a1 - 17-720qm @ 1.6 GHz (2.8 GHz)(2.4ghz)(1.73ghz) - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 @ 700/1000 (sometimes oc to 800/1100) - 8 gig ram