SMT: Lucifer's Call, images overlap
Try to experiment with HW hacks as it was said already.You did it?

Sponsored links

(01-27-2013, 06:04 PM)WarWeeny Wrote: just attach it Tongue

when you go to add reply at the bottom you see add attachment, get that memory card there and i will manage from there xP
I lost my old memory card years ago, so I mostly use save states on PCSX2, but I can try to get a new one and transfer my saves to it?

(01-27-2013, 06:13 PM)oOCrazyGamerOo Wrote: Try to experiment with HW hacks as it was said already.You did it?
Yes, I did experiment a lot with it. Not all combinations, but most of them.
(01-28-2013, 05:30 PM)Bota Wrote: I lost my old memory card years ago, so I mostly use save states on PCSX2, but I can try to get a new one and transfer my saves to it?

Yes, I did experiment a lot with it. Not all combinations, but most of them.

erm pcsx2 has an internal memorycard, just save ingame and you can continue from there onwards, savestates arent reliable,

to the point, i have loaned the game and i had no issues with it except the shadows of the character while walking the rest is completly normal, so i am asuming you have done something to the settings that you are unaware of.

i am using ref: 5530, try it out on default settings and see if you still get that double image, because i ant gettting it Tongue
loaned it for testing, ended up buying it xD
game is pretty good so far, has that pokemon aspect, i like that in rpg's, keeps me busy xP

think im pretty op at the moment, maybe i should go further with the story Tongue
(01-29-2013, 02:58 AM)WarWeeny Wrote: loaned it for testing, ended up buying it xD
game is pretty good so far, has that pokemon aspect, i like that in rpg's, keeps me busy xP

think im pretty op at the moment, maybe i should go further with the story Tongue
Cool, I also like Pokemon very much; you should definitely check out the other SMT such as Strange Journey or the Devil Survivor series.

When I try to attach my memory card file, it says, "The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type."

(01-28-2013, 07:19 PM)WarWeeny Wrote: erm pcsx2 has an internal memorycard, just save ingame and you can continue from there onwards, savestates arent reliable,

to the point, i have loaned the game and i had no issues with it except the shadows of the character while walking the rest is completly normal, so i am asuming you have done something to the settings that you are unaware of.

i am using ref: 5530, try it out on default settings and see if you still get that double image, because i ant gettting it Tongue
I also have the shadow problem, but it's now only in PAL mode (50HZ). I always run the game in NTSC with 60fps.

I'm using r5350, maybe that has something to do with it?
(01-29-2013, 03:51 PM)Bota Wrote: Cool, I also like Pokemon very much; you should definitely check out the other SMT such as Strange Journey or the Devil Survivor series.

When I try to attach my memory card file, it says, "The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type."

I also have the shadow problem, but it's now only in PAL mode (50HZ). I always run the game in NTSC with 60fps.

I'm using r5350, maybe that has something to do with it?

try running it in pal mode, never got any issues except with the rounding bug in asembly of mihilo (you cant get to a certain floor unles you have rounding mode to near or negative)

if that doesnt fix it, try the ref i am using and play with that instead, you dont have to upload a memorycard anymore, i am certain that i am far enough in the game now to see if there was a problem or not Tongue
50fps is too slow for me Tongue I need 60fps. And it still has that shadow issue.

Just tried the r5530, had the same problems. Guess I'll just have to deal with this.
(01-29-2013, 06:50 PM)Bota Wrote: 50fps is too slow for me Tongue I need 60fps. And it still has that shadow issue.

Just tried the r5530, had the same problems. Guess I'll just have to deal with this.

erm 50 fps and 60 fps doesnt really matter, its VPS not FPS, the official FRAMES are EXACTLY the same -,-
But I can see a clear difference. The picture move much slower when in PAL mode.
(01-29-2013, 08:54 PM)Bota Wrote: But I can see a clear difference. The picture move much slower when in PAL mode.

that is because pcsx2 is speeding up the game because it is supposed to run at 50 fps.

just run it on your ps2, you will see