SMT: Nocturne - Crashing upon character creation (now problems with persona 3 as well
I tried starting up from my last official save. and I don't seem to be having any problems so far. Though the very first time I tried making a save state, the game crashed. I also tried changing save state files, and no matter which one I try, the game crashes half way through saving, and gets corrupted and can't be loaded.

In any case, my issue with Nocturne still hasn't been fixed, or even discussed, so any help in that regard would be appreciated.
Athlon Dual Core 2.8 GHz
Radeon HD 4670
3 GB RAM
Windows Vista 32-bit
PCSX2 0.9.6 & Beta

Sponsored links

(09-30-2009, 05:07 AM)Greyfeld Wrote:
(09-30-2009, 03:21 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: What is your PCSX2 settings?

I said all my settings in the very first post.

Alright so all your settings are MTGS off, GSDx SSE2 and speedhacks on/off? I'll assume the others are at defaults for each version then.

Have you tried running the game from the disc with gigaherz cdvd plugin or cdvdolio or remaking the ISO?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-30-2009, 07:32 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(09-30-2009, 05:07 AM)Greyfeld Wrote:
(09-30-2009, 03:21 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: What is your PCSX2 settings?

I said all my settings in the very first post.

Alright so all your settings are MTGS off, GSDx SSE2 and speedhacks on/off? alright I'll assume the others are at defaults for each version then.

Have you tried running the game from the disc with gigaherz cdvd plugin or cdvdolio or remaking the ISO?

I tried with all speed hacks off. Yes everything else is default.

I borrowed the game from a friend just long enough to rip an ISO, so no, I haven't tried remaking it yet, and I never tried straight from the disc. I also don't have cdvdolio plugin.
Athlon Dual Core 2.8 GHz
Radeon HD 4670
3 GB RAM
Windows Vista 32-bit
PCSX2 0.9.6 & Beta
So you dont own the game in which case you are keeping that ISO illegally, sorry but we dont support illegal copys on this forum and for all we know it could be just a bad ISO anyway.
(09-30-2009, 08:06 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: So you dont own the game in which case you are keeping that ISO illegally, sorry but we dont support illegal copys on this forum and for all we know it could be just a bad ISO anyway.

Oh, but if he'd lent me the game to play straight from the disc, it wouldn't be against the rules, despite the fact that it's simply a distinction without a difference.

*Rolls eyes* I hate this forum.
Athlon Dual Core 2.8 GHz
Radeon HD 4670
3 GB RAM
Windows Vista 32-bit
PCSX2 0.9.6 & Beta
Yeah because you hadnt made a copy of such a disc when "borrowing" it I guess, only the owner is entitled to make a copy for his personal use as far as we're concerned.

(09-30-2009, 08:17 AM)Greyfeld Wrote: *Rolls eyes* I hate this forum.

Dont let us waste your time then, feel free to stop posting here anytime you want.