• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SMYR] Show me your rig thread
So your pc can actually run pcsx2?

why dont you post your pc/rig's actual pic then show it off

kay rules are :
1) 2 pics per post in 640x480
2) add in your pc specs

as simple as that

mods : if i'd put this on a wrong sub forum, please do correct/move it accordingly thanks Smile

here's mine
[Image: DSC_6851_zps30275568.jpg]
[Image: DSC_6680.jpg]
Mobo : Asus Maximus V Formula || CPU : i5-3570k || LCS : Corsair h100
GPU : MSI 7850 Power Edition || PSU : Corsair GS 700w || Rams : Corsair XMS3 1333mhz 8-8-8-24 cl8
Monitor : HP w2207h || Chassis : Corsair 600T White || OS : WIN7 x64

Sponsored links

lol cable management is actually getting close to my levels xD (believe me im one of the best around here in my city Tongue)
so props on that, like the modest gpu power cable from the bottom part instead of sneaking behind the motherboard.

il post my pc soon, i need to get my camera first (somewhere around monday/tuesday il post my rig, look foward to it! Tongue

btw why the restriction of picture size?
pcsx2 forums automatically scale picture if needed or you can just as easily attach it to the post.
------------------------
------------------------
trolling mode: ACTIVE!
what's that glowing red number 30 on your mobo? Looks like a bomb detonation timer, lol.
Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP micro ATX Intel motherboard
Intel Core i5 3570K processor @3.4 GHz
Patriot G2 Series 8 GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Sapphire Radeon HD7870XT 2GB GDDR5 RAM
Patriot Pyro SATA III 120 GB SSD
Corsair GS 600W PSU
(09-29-2012, 11:32 PM)Qaddafi Wrote: what's that glowing red number 30 on your mobo? Looks like a bomb detonation timer, lol.

that is probably his temprature of his processor.
------------------------
------------------------
(09-29-2012, 06:06 PM)warWeeny Wrote: lol cable management is actually getting close to my levels xD (believe me im one of the best around here in my city Tongue)
so props on that, like the modest gpu power cable from the bottom part instead of sneaking behind the motherboard.

il post my pc soon, i need to get my camera first (somewhere around monday/tuesday il post my rig, look foward to it! Tongue

btw why the restriction of picture size?
pcsx2 forums automatically scale picture if needed or you can just as easily attach it to the post.

hi there warWeeny, I'm sorry i didn't know that the forums itself scale downs the images automatically to 640x480, but i believe this well kinda help people load the page faster(for those with slower connections like me, cause before it scales it load the whole reso. first)

anyways, I'm not that good yet at cable management, ill show you later the back of my case, it is kinda messy XD

and yes ofcourse, I'm looking forward to see your rig Smile

(09-29-2012, 11:32 PM)Qaddafi Wrote: what's that glowing red number 30 on your mobo? Looks like a bomb detonation timer, lol.

hi there Qaddafi, that glowing thing is called a q-code, it actually helps in troubleshooting, you can look up the code if your pc doesn't POST(Power-On Self Test), generally it tells you if your ram/memory doesn't work well, a faulty hard drive, etc etc.
Mobo : Asus Maximus V Formula || CPU : i5-3570k || LCS : Corsair h100
GPU : MSI 7850 Power Edition || PSU : Corsair GS 700w || Rams : Corsair XMS3 1333mhz 8-8-8-24 cl8
Monitor : HP w2207h || Chassis : Corsair 600T White || OS : WIN7 x64
(09-30-2012, 01:19 AM)danskieness Wrote: hi there Qaddafi, that glowing thing is called a q-code, it actually helps in troubleshooting, you can look up the code if your pc doesn't POST(Power-On Self Test), generally it tells you if your ram/memory doesn't work well, a faulty hard drive, etc etc.

So, basically, it's like a check engine light, but for the PC. Biggrin
Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP micro ATX Intel motherboard
Intel Core i5 3570K processor @3.4 GHz
Patriot G2 Series 8 GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Sapphire Radeon HD7870XT 2GB GDDR5 RAM
Patriot Pyro SATA III 120 GB SSD
Corsair GS 600W PSU
pcsx2 being up on screen is a total coincidence, these were taken 6 months ago

now i have four monitors, two new large 21 inches

ive dropped my case 3 times and the bitumen is still intact (yes my case has bitumen in it o.O)

aaaand my V8 coolermaster cpu cooler is caked with dust as one of the bolts is stuck on and i cant remove the thing...

so im stuck with an original power chewing i7 and a useless cpu cooler (imma buy a can of compressed air i thinky)

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee46/.../Computer/

EDIT: MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! there is a second gts 450 in SLI now as well
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
wow your cases are far too tidy lol. Mine's closer to soratidus999's but its more messy Tongue

Will do a pic soon ;p
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
my pic must wait, somewhere this week il post it Smile
most of the reasctions i get are...cables?, what cables? xD and most people find 6 case fans alot Tongue
there are 2 visible and i cant put em away (videocard power) its killing me xD
------------------------
------------------------
Here we go, dirty and messy, don't judge me ;p

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!