SOCOM 2 "slow motion" in the first mission.
Well, when I'm at the beginning of the first mission of socom 2 the game becomes very slow, but not skip frames (such as PC games), it is as if in slow motion (about 21-23 frames) . It's strange, because sometimes I altered some settings and the game looks normal so I guess the problem is not my hardware configuration.

My PC:

CPU: Intel core i5-750 stock 2.66ghz
GPU: HD 4550 512mb
RAM: DDR3 8GB (2x4GB in DC)

Other question: How I can put the mouse to function as the analogue of the right side?

P.D: Srry for my bad english. Mellow

Thanks

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-02-2012, 05:40 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

1 - I'm currently using a version that I think is portable, it only extracted the RAR file and began to run. Is PCSX2 0.9.9.r4962 (R4962). I have another version, 0.9.8.r4600 PCSX2, which asked me to install itself, but I tried that version too and it was the same.

2 - The format of screen, put 16:9, but 4:3 was tested and was the same. Also activated the mouse to use it, because by default the mouse is disabled, and by the way, I set the right analog controls using the mouse but does not respond, and if it works the mouse disappears and I can not locate it again.

3 - I'm using an ISO downloaded from internet. I have two versions, NTSC and PAL and it is the same in both.

Thanks
Quote:I'm using an ISO downloaded from internet

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go