SOLUTION TO MULTIPLAYER PROBLEMS IN PCSX O.9.6
I understand that some people pc whose OS is windows 7 that have pcsx 0,9.6 have problems playing multiplayer on pcsx 0.9.6
Fortunately,i have the answer to ur problems
first when u try to use the plugin "lilly pad" as ur contoller plugin, when u configure it shows check if the disl is full or check whether d programs has permissions
Well to configure it to work, go to your hard disk drive
look for "programs(x86)"
look for d folder "pcsx"
click it and u will see d shortcut
right click d shortcut and find properties
after go to "compability"
u will see "run this program in compability mode for"
chec it and choose d operatin system to be windows vista SERVICE PACK 1
click apply and ok
AND U ARE READY TO CONFIGUER D LILY PAD AND PLAY WITH ITCool

Sponsored links

lilypad works fine without any ***** around with compatibility.

0.9.6 IS NOT SUPPORTED
(09-23-2011, 12:59 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: lilypad works fine without any ***** around with compatibility.

0.9.6 IS NOT SUPPORTED

IT DOESNT WORK IN SOME PC MAYBE URS WORKED
Tongue
Then maybe people should use a new version of the emulator Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I use PCSX 0.9.8 and lilly pad 0.10.0 and i still cant play Unreal Tournament in 4 players multiplayer split screen, and it works perfectly in time splitters 2...
Any good advice?
use a PC version of Unreal Tournament

HERRRRP.
(09-23-2011, 07:24 PM)Rosenkranz Wrote: I use PCSX 0.9.8 and lilly pad 0.10.0 and i still cant play Unreal Tournament in 4 players multiplayer split screen, and it works perfectly in time splitters 2...
Any good advice?

rosenkranz try go to the controller plugin settings
when u open it try and find 'allow binding multiple PS2 controls to one pc and tick it apply and u are ready to playCool
@Uzumaki Naruto
I already tried that and lots of more options. Sad If you succeeded in that please confirm(post a png or something), maybe i am doing something wrong. It seems that UT is just bad coded game(it was one of the first games to be ported to ps2) or lilypad needs some more programming cause it seems that more games have this problem, but the development stopped.

@Squall Leonhart
No split screen = no fun.
hey! theres already multiplayer support in windows 7. there are two pads in lilypad. so configure both the pads. i can play dbz bt 3 with my friend too( Multiplayer mode) with my keyboard and his own ps2 controller.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(09-24-2011, 04:05 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: use a PC version of Unreal Tournament

HERRRRP.

Why bother posting on a PS2 emulator forum if you're only going to suggest NOT using said PS2 emulator?
[Image: 2748844.png]