[SOLVED] Compilation failures
# First compilation failure

Code:
In file included from plugins/GSdx/stdafx.h:204:0,
                 from plugins/GSdx/GLLoader.cpp:22:
plugins/GSdx/GLLoader.h:102:10: error: ‘PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC’ does not name a type
plugins/GSdx/GLLoader.cpp:28:1: error: ‘PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC’ does not name a type
make[2]: *** [plugins/GSdx/CMakeFiles/GSdx-0.1.16.dir/GLLoader.cpp.o] Error 1

# Second compilation failure

Code:
In file included from pcsx2/CDVD/CompressedFileReader.cpp:19:0:
pcsx2/CDVD/zlib_indexed.c: In function ‘int extract(FILE*, access*, off_t, unsigned char*, int, zstate*)’:
pcsx2/CDVD/zlib_indexed.c:464:3: error: jump to label ‘extract_ret’ [-fpermissive]
pcsx2/CDVD/zlib_indexed.c:434:26: error:   from here [-fpermissive]
pcsx2/CDVD/zlib_indexed.c:459:9: error:   crosses initialization of ‘int isEnd’
pcsx2/CDVD/zlib_indexed.c:464:3: error: jump to label ‘extract_ret’ [-fpermissive]
pcsx2/CDVD/zlib_indexed.c:392:18: error:   from here [-fpermissive]
pcsx2/CDVD/zlib_indexed.c:459:9: error:   crosses initialization of ‘int isEnd’
make[2]: *** [pcsx2/CMakeFiles/pcsx2.dir/CDVD/CompressedFileReader.cpp.o] Error 1

Sponsored links

Re #second issue, please try to rename zlib_indexed.c to .h, and at CompressedFileReader.cpp change the #include "zlib_indexed.c" also to .h.

Let me know if it fixes it. Thanks.

And my bad with isEnd. I'll fix it. Strange that msvc doesn't warn about it. To fix it: add to the top of extract: int isEnd = 0, and at the bottom, remove the 'int' part.
Updated to .h and fixed the isEnd issue. Try to pull again please.
(04-29-2014, 10:35 PM)avih Wrote: Updated to .h and fixed the isEnd issue. Try to pull again please.

Thanks. I will try it when I arrive at home.

Any clue with the first issue? I can "fix" it by removing the plugins/GSdx directory...
Do you have a special mesa version?
(04-30-2014, 11:13 PM)gregory Wrote: Do you have a special mesa version?

No, I have MesaLib-10.0.4.

There is a similar issue here https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/issues/449

That issue has been fixed, so maybe that solution could also apply for pcsx2. Please have a look at it.
Hum what give you this command.
Code:
grep -r PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC /usr/include
(05-01-2014, 10:37 PM)gregory Wrote: Hum what give you this command.
Code:
grep -r PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC /usr/include

$ grep -r PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC /usr/include
/usr/include/GL/glew.h:typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC) (GLclampf red, GLclampf green, GLclampf blue, GLclampf alpha);
/usr/include/GL/glew.h:GLEW_FUN_EXPORT PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC __glewBlendColor;
/usr/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:typedef void (APIENTRYP PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC) (GLclampf red, GLclampf green, GLclampf blue, GLclampf alpha);
There is a bug in your mesa opengl header file. Either you miss one of the header, either a header miss some declaration. I suggest to update your mesa version.

For reference on my system,
/usr/include/SDL2/SDL_opengl.h:typedef void (APIENTRYP PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC) (GLclampf red, GLclampf green, GLclampf blue, GLclampf alpha);
/usr/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:typedef void (APIENTRYP PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC) (GLclampf red, GLclampf green, GLclampf blue, GLclampf alpha);
/usr/include/GL/glew.h:typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC) (GLclampf red, GLclampf green, GLclampf blue, GLclampf alpha);
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:typedef void (APIENTRYP PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC) (GLfloat red, GLfloat green, GLfloat blue, GLfloat alpha);
(05-02-2014, 09:27 AM)gregory Wrote: There is a bug in your mesa opengl header file. Either you miss one of the header, either a header miss some declaration. I suggest to update your mesa version.

For reference on my system,
/usr/include/SDL2/SDL_opengl.h:typedef void (APIENTRYP PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC) (GLclampf red, GLclampf green, GLclampf blue, GLclampf alpha);
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:typedef void (APIENTRYP PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC) (GLfloat red, GLfloat green, GLfloat blue, GLfloat alpha);

Yeah, something is missing... This is the result from inside the sources directory:

$ grep -r PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC .
./include/GL/glext.h:typedef void (APIENTRYP PFNGLBLENDCOLORPROC) (GLfloat red, GLfloat green, GLfloat blue, GLfloat alpha);