[SOLVED] [Linux] Missing interface buttons 0.9.7.0
Thanks for help, gregory.

Sponsored links

Cool.

Now you can enjoy pcsx2 ^^

Dear All, thanks for the thread.

I am Ubuntu Newbiee so plz bear with me. I have the same exact problem.

When i install pcsx2, there are no menu items/buttons.

i tried uninstalling and the re-installing pcsx2 with no luck.

i tried to downgrade the wxwidget to ver. 2.6 but again no , in fact when i re-install pcsx2 , synaptics forces me to install Wxwidget ver. 2.8

I would really and greatly appreciate a step by step guide to a way around this problem.

I am losing sleep over this matter...Sad

thanks in advance.
You must install wx 2.8.10 (the button miss in 2.8.11). I really need to find a way to fix this issue.
thanks for your reply.

i cant find 2.8.10 in synaptic package manager and i dont know a way of installing it manually.

in fact i couldnt even find the source files of 2.8.10

greatly appreciate your help. thanks again

Which version of ubuntu do you have.

Do you have try to compile your PCSX2 versions. http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/wiki/Comp...deForLinux

In last ressort, I will install an ubuntu virtual machine. Unfortunately I do not have lot of free time so it would take some week to solve properly this issue.
I have Ubuntu 10.10

i really dont know how to compile pcsx2
i installed using synaptic after adding the PPA.

thanks for your help. i would appreciate any other help though..Smile
Ah crap they upgraded the package. The easier and faster is to found a previous version. Maybe look at launchpad. On debian there are snapshots maybe ubuntu does the same.

In parallal I download ubuntu 10.10 and I will try to reproduce your issue first.
thanks , i will try that
I install ubuntu 10.10 iwth all update. I install pcsx2 unstable from ppa. I have no issue with the menu... Could you tell me which theme do you use ?