Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SOS,Help me,please(((
Hi everyone!Please,help me to pass the level "The Cliffs of Lahkesis".I just can't enter the gate,which i must first of all pull the lever and move it...Ok!I'm able to move it(R1 + pushing left analog stick and down) but the GATE,it opens but i can't enter,it just closes,when i release the buttons?..Why?Help....Here is this moment:
Also my game settings:
I'm so sorry that,as you see the control panel (PAD) of the game-some words in russian language!That's why i fixed these key-words:
Вращение во…-----axial rotation Z+ R Stick Down
Вращение во…-----axial rotation Z- R Stick Up
Ось - Axis
Переключатель ---- Switch POV N Up
Переключатель -----Switch POV E Right
Переключатель -----Switch POV S Down
Переключатель ------Switch POV W Left
Кнопка - Button
My comp: Prossesor - Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2160 1.80 GHz 1.79 GHz.
RAM: 2.00 GB
Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 Gt 512MB
Windows Seven Maximum
One more,sorry for inconvenience..I just need help))))

Sponsored links

Looks more like you don't move fast enough or need to use some trick for that puzzle, I suggest you try google for a walkthrough on that part.

Moving to chatterbox.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Use the elevator to go down,there is one body hanging on the flour below.You have to take that body and place it on that "button" that opens one of the doors.
SOS = Save our souls.
Threads with absolutely non descriptive titles are the last I ever open if ever do. The title should be important to help others to find possible solutions for their own problems.

More could be said about the inner implications behind such asking for help format, but it's better when people find out them by themselves.
Imagination is where we are truly real