SOUL CALIBUR 3 - The Chronicles of sword (Crashes the emulator has this been fixed?)
Exclamation 
Been Trying to figure this out, its not the plugins but rather the coding of the emulator itself,which crashes.

Sponsored links

PC specs ? Tried searching the forums ? Pcsx2 version, configuration, settings and used plugins ? Screenshots will help.
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
My PAL version of the game works just fine. (Minor SPS on some characters.)
The Chronicles of the Sword part is working fine as far as I know, what settings and error messages do you get with it?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I have this as well when I start chronicles of the sword, the console gives this error:

padman: *** VBLANK OVERLAP ***
# Initialize Scratch Pad ...
# Restart Done.
# DMAC(5) Handler does not exist.

no errors or crash, but the screen just goes black. using 1200x1200 res to fix the vertical bars. no speed hacks.

intel core 2 duo e6750 @ 2.66 Ghz / 8800 GT 512 mb, gigabyte GA X38 DQ6 motherboard, windows XP pro sp 3 32 bit

this is using the NTSC/U version ripped from my personal copy.
You seem to be using 0.9.6, you should use 0.9.7 beta.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-31-2010, 08:56 AM)Bositman Wrote: You seem to be using 0.9.6, you should use 0.9.7 beta.

I am using 0.9.7 beta. I've also experimented with some alpha builds but I understand that those aren't supported here.
That's strange, are you sure you have the EE/IOP and VU settings at default? Also speed hacks off?
(08-31-2010, 06:13 PM)Bositman Wrote: That's strange, are you sure you have the EE/IOP and VU settings at default? Also speed hacks off?

yep to both. maybe it's the dvd rip I made? I remember I couldn't use the one I did for xenosaga.
Could be, just to make sure try making it again but this time with imgburn