SPU2-X 1.5!
speed, hit effect or animation, graphic, and sound enhanced this new plugin. i'll try to embed some proofs later if camtasia 7.0 is better than hypercam 3! im not satisfied the video i uploaded @youtube regarding tekken 5 @ pcsx2 i took last night.

Sponsored links

(06-19-2011, 04:53 PM)Reverzer0 Wrote: if camtasia 7.0 is better than hypercam 3!
Off-topic, but please let me know VIA PM.

I've been having a bit of trouble finding a good Desktop Capturing program myself (CamStudio is one of them I've tried, but I didn't like it at all :/).

@ Below Post: So PCSX2 can record anything displayed on the Screen, including Web Browsers and Directories? Doubt it. Tongue2
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
Why can't you just use the built in video recorder and merge the audio and video files with Virtual Dub? Yeah, PCSX2 is slow while recording but the playback is full speed.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
(06-19-2011, 06:13 PM)NoVaX1000 Wrote: Off-topic, but please let me know VIA PM.

I've been having a bit of trouble finding a good Desktop Capturing program myself (CamStudio is one of them I've tried, but I didn't like it at all :/).

@ Below Post: So PCSX2 can record anything displayed on the Screen, including Web Browsers and Directories? Doubt it. Tongue2

i will tell here since we are still connected to the topic. anyway, i have no luck using camtasia 7 due it occur error in recording however camtasia 6 is better than hypercam 3 in video optimization and less trails.
Please don't use this tool to "show off" PCSX2 videos though, all 3 are horrible Tongue2
GSdx and SPU2-X support direct recording exactly for that reason.
That's exactly what I said; use F12 and record a movie, sync the audio file with the video in VirtualDub and compress with the xVid or Divx codec.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
i just let him know basically", edited the prev post.
edited:
(06-19-2011, 07:14 PM)nintendo85 Wrote: Why can't you just use the built in video recorder and merge the audio and video files with Virtual Dub? Yeah, PCSX2 is slow while recording but the playback is full speed.
(06-22-2011, 12:53 AM)nintendo85 Wrote: That's exactly what I said; use F12 and record a movie, sync the audio file with the video in VirtualDub and compress with the xVid or Divx codec.
ive tested and your right it slow the game. the horrible was that, it exactly decreased the speed down to 50-60%. not recommended for fighting games, especially games with juggles and combos. the output video also isnt that accurate. my prev videos are still better using the said software with it comes to speed outputs. thanks anyway",