SPU2-X fails to work
Hello.
I was playing with PCSX2 yesterday, and then today I tried to play again, but sound wont suddenly work. I get the "mastering voice" error message. I am my computers administrator, so that's not the problem. I am using Windows 10. I tried to use the other sound modules, but they don't work either. DirectSound I apparently don't have drivers for, waveOut fails with a "U", and Portaudio doesn't give an error, but doesn't still work. It's weird, because I haven't touched the settings, and it just suddenly does this.
AND while typing this post I just realized something; The sounds work perfectly with my Turtle Beach headphones, but trying to use my TV speakers wont work. Any way to fix this?

Sponsored links

That error indicates it doesn't detect your TV speakers. Are you sure they're properly connected?
(07-27-2016, 05:50 PM)FlatOut Wrote: That error indicates it doesn't detect your TV speakers. Are you sure they're properly connected?

Yes, everything works fine with the TV speakers, they are definitely properly connected, but the SPU2-X just suddenly started doing this. I have used the TV speakers before too with PCSX2 and there was no problems.