SPU2-X v2
Let's try to keep the topic helpful and clean, ok? XD

You can express your thanks here http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3904.html

Sponsored links

Can we get a gsdx type of naming scheme going on with this plugin a few others? Everytime you compile it adds the latest version but in the config they are all listed as SPU2-X 1.0.0 which makes the impossible to tell apart.
(02-19-2009, 12:19 AM)dralor Wrote: Can we get a gsdx type of naming scheme going on with this plugin a few others? Everytime you compile it adds the latest version but in the config they are all listed as SPU2-X 1.0.0 which makes the impossible to tell apart.

That's by design. Release build targets do not affix the Svn revision number by default. I'm not really sure I like the Gsdx approach better or not. Unlinke Gsdx, we have Devel targets which are usually nearly as fast as the release build anyway, and give useful information if the dll encounters unexpected problems. Hence devel build targets are what are "meant" to be used when it's beta SVN builds. And hence, devel build targets affix the Svn revision to the DLL name.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Ahh okay I'll keep that in mind.
First post is updated! Spu2-X has been released to the public! Laugh

The 1.0 build available from the first post is PGO optimized, which means it's quite a nice bit faster (in SPU2 terms) than even homebrew builds from SVN. Enjoy. Smile
does anyone knows a simple way to record sound? i'm sure somethings wrong with FFXII and i thought i knew in which revision the problem started showing up, but now i notice sometimes the problem happens but others don't so i'm not sure when it started happening, besides it's a lot easier to just show the problem instead of explain it

any suggestions
E8400 @ 3.2GHz - 8800 GT @ stock - 4GB DDR2 800 [actual: 3.5GB with PAE] - WinXP PRO 32bit SP3
[Image: 133779.png]
Wow! That SPU2-X is great! When it comes to Naruto games it's a lot better than the ZeroSPU2 in which the SFX were too loud! Great improvement! Smile
(02-20-2009, 11:27 PM)kebrus Wrote: does anyone knows a simple way to record sound? i'm sure somethings wrong with FFXII and i thought i knew in which revision the problem started showing up, but now i notice sometimes the problem happens but others don't so i'm not sure when it started happening, besides it's a lot easier to just show the problem instead of explain it

any suggestions

You can use Audacity; it's free and has lots of great options for recording. You can even convert .wav to .mp3!
(02-20-2009, 11:27 PM)kebrus Wrote: does anyone knows a simple way to record sound? i'm sure somethings wrong with FFXII and i thought i knew in which revision the problem started showing up, but now i notice sometimes the problem happens but others don't so i'm not sure when it started happening, besides it's a lot easier to just show the problem instead of explain it

any suggestions

I'm very good at deciphering when people explain audio problems, so try me. Wink

Just indicate when (fmv, menu, in-game walking, or battle), and sort of what to your best ability (bad volumes, blips, crackles, or weird pitches) and I'll more or less know where to look for it.
i get this error failed to init xaudio2 engine: 0x12f 69c do i lack something? i tested it with tales of abyss and wild arms 5