SPU2ghz - Gigaherz's Spu2 Plugin
BUGS!

That's why.

Bugs fixed, try again.

Also! PEOPS may still sound better to some folks. It does completely random and non-sensical stuff while mixing sound that, by some law of Quantum Uncertanty, could possibly make some things sound better to some people. That's not something I can replicate, since I don't care to add the "omg random schrodingers cat in my plugin" factor to my code.

Also: for continued discussion of SPU-X, please replay in the the new SPU2-X topic instead. Thanks. Smile
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team

Sponsored links

I was wondering why this plugin was in the pcsx2 playground version and now it's absent from 0.9.6. What happened?
The playground branch is now a spinoff called spu2-x. This thread and the name spu2ghz now refer only to the official version.
Thanks for the answer, keep up the good work!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhcrkA32c...e=youtu.be
I'm getting flickering issues with this plugin. At first I thought it was my GS Plugin (the one being used while recording was GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSEE41) 0.1.16 [gsdx-sse4-r4600]) FPS is about 59-60 at all times. About 58 while recording. I later on tried using ZeroGS Kosmos 0.97.1 sse2, and got the same results. No clue if it's because of the game or my plugins. I didn't change any options in the plugins so I know it's not that. Is there an fix to this issue, or am I going to have to wait for an update?
and u revived a 2 year old thread XD
offtopic too XD
(06-11-2012, 07:39 PM)andutrache Wrote: and u revived a 2 year old thread XD
offtopic too XD
Didn't know it was 2 years old haha
I just googled SPU plugins for PCSX2, saw this one and decided to check it out. My mistake.
It's a sticky, Xadio, you're excused ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]