SSX NTSC
hi i seem to be haveing trouble with ssx NTSC

my pc specs

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 4094 MB
CPU name = AMD Phenom™ 9550 Quad-Core Processor
Vendor/Model = AuthenticAMD (stepping 03)
CPU speed = 2.208 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = 178bfbff 00802009
x86EFlags = efd3fbff

graphics geforece gt 430 at 1gb video ram

PCSX2 1.3.1-20150303095439 - compiled on Mar 3 2015
Savestate version: 0x9a0a0000

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 3,59 KB / Downloads: 286)

Sponsored links

what issue are you having with the game ? also Enable Mvu flag hack, it will provide increase in fps.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
game is choppy and fps drops as low as 38 fps
That might probably be because of your processor, It only has a single thread performance of 748. make sure to Enable Mvu flag hack to get a little better performance and also post a screenshot of your GSDX plugin settings for further suggestions.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-27-2015, 04:35 PM)ssakash Wrote: That might probably be because of your processor, It only has a single thread performance of 748. make sure to Enable Mvu flag hack to get a little better performance and also post a screenshot of your GSDX plugin settings for further suggestions.
added my gsdx settings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you have already selected optimal options for better performance. if it still slows down, it is surely a hardware limit. no other way than upgrading your processor.
- Refraction
ive ran 53 ps2 games on my specs but over games tend to slow down like movies ingame

i dunno if it is due to my processor seems some games work fine some dont
(03-27-2015, 05:23 PM)ps2gameman Wrote: ive ran 53 ps2 games on my specs but over games tend to slow down like movies ingame

i dunno if it is due to my processor seems some games work fine some dont
it's probably because, the other games might have been less demading compared to the game you're trying to play right now. you really need a processor of STP greater than 1600 to play most of the games in high fps.
- Refraction
whats the rec processor i dont have a intel board i have a amd board
anything greater than 1600 rating at this page will fare well.
- Refraction