SSX freezes when quitting a race
Hi all

Over the course of the last few years I have been following the progress of PCSX2 and it's come along way in speed and compatibility, but through all the different versions I have been getting the same issue and just wondered if someone had found a solution or at least may be aware of it and can make a recommendation.

Whenever I finish a race and quit to go back to the main menu (or even quit part way through) the game stalls at the pause menu. I then have to quit PCSX2 and restart it.

I'm running off an ISO I made of my original PAL copy which is in near mint condition, and using my BIOS I successfully ripped from my console a couple of years ago.

Running PCSX2 0.9.7.3876m
Plugins are: GSdx 3693 SSE41 0.1.16
SPU2-X r3702m 1.4.0
Also using internal ISO reader.
No speeds hacks used and all settings pretty much at default.

Hardware being used: Core i7 980X, Radeon HD5970 and 12gig RAM

If there is any other info I need to supply please let me know.
Thanks

Sponsored links

same problem
Hi, I'm having same problem, every time when I finish any race and want to exit back to main menu, game freezes.

I tried different iso, bin game files, fast/full boot, tried to change video settings, also I was running latest dev build of pcsx2.

Any help or anything I could try would be much appreciated?

Debug log doesnt show anything really
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go