SSX3 X360 controller issue..
Hi all,

I'm having an irritating problem on SSX3. I use my wired xbox360 controller to play, yet for some reason, only certain keypresses are registered..

For instance, both analogue sticks, the A button, both rear triggers and the front left shoulder button work perfectly.
OTOH the X and Y buttons only works in some instances... for instance, I can use the X button for boost and uber tricks, but not for a standalone grab. I can use the Y button for rail grabs, but not mid-air grabs!

The front right shoulder button appears to not work at all!

According to lillypad r2362 0.10.0 everything has been bound correctly, and saved correctly. All the keypresses are picked up by the plugin.

It's left me rather confused about how to proceed.

The game runs well apart from this annoyance.

My specs are:
Core I7 920
GTX 275
5GB ram

I'm using PCSX2 r1888
Graphics: gdsx 2404 (MSVC 15.00 SSE41)
Controller: as stated above.

Not sure how much use the info will be, but if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears!

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

*Bump*

Anyone?
Did you try re-mapping your key?
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
actually seems i have a similar problem
<<< [AMD Phenom II x6 1090T 3.6 GHz][ASUS GTX275][HDD 5TB][8Gb RAM] WinXP (x86) & Win7 (x64) >>>
(02-11-2010, 01:18 AM)CKL Wrote: Did you try re-mapping your key?

Yup, I've done it from scratch a couple of times, doesn't seem to have made a difference.

I also tried the other controller plugin (SSSPSX PAD pressure mod 1.7.1) and that performs worse, with no d-pad response at all, as well as the Y & B keys not responding... although all 4 shoulder buttons work..
Bump?
Stop bumping, especially after only 2 days, you will get warned next time. If someone has something to add, they will do so. The Xbox360 controller works perfectly with Lilypad for me, so it's either a configuration fault from your part or a game bug (if it works properly on others)
[Image: newsig.jpg]