STAR OCEAN
has any one got this one to work. ever time i try to start up the game the pcsx crashes on both pcxs 9.6 and the beta. i change video plugins and nothing works.

Sponsored links

Set gamefix TRI ACE game on.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
thanks the game works now, but the screen is shaking really bad how do i fix that
(05-25-2009, 05:20 AM)luffyhill27 Wrote: thanks the game works now, but the screen is shaking really bad how do i fix that

use F5 to toggle interlacing modes
Another note to add, if your experiencing any fps issues i recommend switching to the Gsdx 1.7 graphics plugin, it runs it almost perfectly.
lol man when i had this problem I just searched it wtf
I've always wondered why an older version of the GSdx plugin causes it to run 60FPS whereas the newer plugins kill the speed.
thanks, i was getting 20-25 fps, now im getting 100% 50fps. i just wish there was a way to fix the shaking screen with out pushing f5, it just the graphics a little bad. but i really can't complain
(05-25-2009, 07:17 PM)nintendo85 Wrote: I've always wondered why an older version of the GSdx plugin causes it to run 60FPS whereas the newer plugins kill the speed.

It has a hack for the slow routine used by the game, which was removed as of 0.1.8