SUIKODEN IV PCSX2 USING Cheat Engine for TESTING
(09-16-2014, 02:47 PM)fatfingers25 Wrote: by the way what's your settings in cheat engine?

I don't change anything. In fact, I usually don't use Cheat Engine even though I know how to use it.

(09-16-2014, 02:47 PM)fatfingers25 Wrote: I'm getting confused on your suggestion. LoL. Laugh

I mean, if you can specify an exp address, you can always watch a value of the exp address. Wouldn't this be useful to solve your weird problem?

Sponsored links

(09-16-2014, 04:00 PM)tadatada Wrote: I don't change anything. In fact, I usually don't use Cheat Engine even though I know how to use it.

I mean, if you can specify an exp address, you can always watch a value of the exp address. Wouldn't this be useful to solve your weird problem?

Hello sir and good day. it has been a long time since i checked in this forum. Just recently, I was back on playing PCSX2 1.2.1, Regarding the topic. I have learned from what you have told me and i think i got the basics on how to located and manipulate an address and value. Thank you for this sir. I will ask for assistance regarding to other games. Cheers!
Keyelâ„¢ 10/25/2012
EDIT: dafuq, wrong thread.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]