SVR 11 and SVR 09 running slow.pcsx2 v1.2.1
Also, this game doesn't need any HW hacks you can disable it. MSAA also causes some graphical glitches in the games so, HW hacks is pretty much useless.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

shud these settings be okay for all 3 svrs

MSAA is antialisaing rite
Yes , they'll be alright for those two games. Though, I don't know whether MSAA will cause issues on those games. And, you could enable FXAA , it wouldn't cause any issues in the game.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
fxaa or msaa,will possibly giving you frame rate hit . (lower frame rate )
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
what about SVR 07 .i play it just fine rite nw,so do these settings also work for it to
(02-26-2015, 04:03 PM)mrmkmz15 Wrote: what about SVR 07 .i play it just fine rite nw,so do these settings also work for it to
yes , it will work .
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
will post soon when i apply these new settings
Seriously, you started with default settings, and then set all the sliders to the max and all the numbers much higher than default. Didn't it occur to you that this is what might be causing the slow downs??
(02-26-2015, 04:03 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: fxaa or msaa,will possibly giving you frame rate hit . (lower frame rate )
Actually, these options only take toll on the gpu. So, there will be no problem. His current gpu is more than sufficient of handling it.

@op
The settings are usually universal to most games though, there are a few exceptions but, since both of the game uses the same engine there will be no problem Wink
- Refraction
it worked but my graphics took a serious nose dive