SYPHON FILTER 4,5 MGSolid 2 , ACE COMBAT 4 DRAWING ISSUES
Question 
Biggrin Hi, everybody

Well i've been reading many threads and nothing BIG happened !
I've trying about 1 week to run many games so...

PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD

LEGS AND HEAD INSIDE THE BODY TWISTED CONTROL TOO:

SYPHON FILTER OMEGA (DARK MIRROR AND MGS - sons of lib too)

i've done a lot of studies and different configs, I HAVE THE LATEST DXwebsetup, THE VISUAL B 8 C++, and DX SDK MARCH 2009

My specs (QUAD core ATI HD4850 PShader 3.0 VISTA 64) is at the bottom of the post.

My PCSX2 96 PLUGIN config is: GSDX 1442 HARDWARE DX10

Same problem with dxsoftware GSDX

My ADVANCED OPITIONS ARE(it doesn't matter if i use default - slower) :

default CPU with fps limit 60fps
No problems with speed, minor crashes with some games or configs!!!

PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANY HELP !!!

Sponsored links

i dont know how to put the maxed pics !!!
Caps is a no no. So is asking for your thread to not be locked. That's like asking for your thread to be locked. Bold isn't all that pleasant either. And posting maximized pics isn't nice either. Some people have slow connections so it takes ages to load.

Anyway, I don't have experience with this game, but have you tried different rounding modes? that could fix the problem, as well as using old Gsdx or even ZeroGS or ZZogl. I believe that they have a certain fix for MGS. Not positive though. You could also try DX9 in Gsdx, both software and hardware modes. Some games work differently in those modes.
1. you don't have to advertise your thread via pm. very impolite.
2. please consult the compatibility list of pcsx2 first before asking for help. all the games you mentioned are listed as "ingame" and not as "playable", i.e. these games run past the intro but there are still major issues to be eliminated to make them playable from start to end.
3. for your next thread: get some structure into your first post. try to formulate your problem into a question, so that everyone clearly understands what kind of help you need exactly. i read your first post and really wondered: "what are you trying to tell me? where is your problem?" and please don't go ballistic with the formatting options. you absolutely do not need ALL CAPS, bold and underlined text in a single post as short as yours. a wonder you missed the italic option.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Easy, it's my very first thread !
Well ive tryied the EE, and nothing happened, slowdown and crashs only.
Thank you anyway !!!
Sorry about it, Zero29. i don't know nothing about forums... Blink
i saw the compatibility list before. i can play 7 wonders(blue one) easy and perfect. and ace combat 4 is green (but is very slow and crashs on my pc). Syphon 5 DM, i used to play with some little problems in hardware mode, and veery slow in software mode, i don't know what happened!? So i don't give this games a try??? Smile
Well you gave them a try,and they don't work just like the compatibility list says. So live with it.
Oh and don't triple post,you can get a warning for that.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Im not suprised you have limb direction issues, you have put both clamp modes in your advanced settings to off. put them on normal or full, that should solve your issues.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Well Ithink this thread will not take further. tx for the help, sorry the inconvenience.