Samurai Showdown Grid and Square issue (using native res)
(11-24-2013, 09:36 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Try changing renderer to Direct 3d 11 if you are on windows 7, or Direct 3d 10 if you are on Vista.

If it's not there, you're card doesn't support it. What is your system specs anyway?

Also, turn off HW hacks for now.

Changed, same issue. Anyway my specs are:
i5 3550 quad core
amd radeon 7950hd
8gb ram kingstone

Sponsored links

I can't figure out what that other guy did, other than updating his version.

For what it's worth, the pixel offset and other fixes for Ar tonelico haven't worked for me in a few revisions. Notice their faces(this is the issue I was saying is similar)

I will look into it in a little bit, I need to go make lunch now.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-24-2013, 09:45 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I can't figure out what that other guy did, other than updating his version.

For what it's worth, the pixel offset and other fixes for Ar tonelico haven't worked for me in a few revisions. Notice their faces(this is the issue I was saying is similar)

I will look into it in a little bit, I need to go make lunch now.

Seems likea cool rpg hehe, thanks i wil lwait your help so, you are so kind Smile
(11-24-2013, 09:53 PM)helmino Wrote: Seems likea cool rpg hehe, thanks i wil lwait your help so, you are so kind Smile

You either love it or you don't lol. For that game, playing in native fixes it.

Have you tried software mode? You can toggle this by pushing F9 while the game is running. Before you do, go to Config->Video->Plugin settings and at the bottom make extra rendering threads be 3.

This will automatically be in native resolution. But software mode is generally more accurate than hardware mode. It's also slower, but your CPU should be able to handle it.

You also might try playing with the clamping settings in Config->Emulation EE/IOPS and VU. Also might try using the SuperVU recompiler - these are all options in that area. If they don't help, make sure to turn them back to default.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-24-2013, 10:18 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: You either love it or you don't lol. For that game, playing in native fixes it.

Have you tried software mode? You can toggle this by pushing F9 while the game is running. Before you do, go to Config->Video->Plugin settings and at the bottom make extra rendering threads be 3.

This will automatically be in native resolution. But software mode is generally more accurate than hardware mode. It's also slower, but your CPU should be able to handle it.

You also might try playing with the clamping settings in Config->Emulation EE/IOPS and VU. Also might try using the SuperVU recompiler - these are all options in that area. If they don't help, make sure to turn them back to default.

Nothing Sad...in software the grid disappera, but the point is that, the grpahic become too much pixellated that way Sad
In your GS settings, where you set the resolution, have you tried to use 2x, 3x, etc instead of setting one manually? If not, try that, then try that + wild arms offset.

I don't have this game to test, so I'm just guessing as best I can.
(11-24-2013, 10:29 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: In your GS settings, where you set the resolution, have you tried to use 2x, 3x, etc instead of setting one manually? If not, try that, then try that + wild arms offset.

I don't have this game to test, so I'm just guessing as best I can.

Nothing, Sad
You already discussed this problem.

Would be good to mention that next time. There was also a solution provided -> SW-mode or disable texture filtering

But in this thread as in the old one you didn't want to use that because of the bad graphics. Well sometimes it is not possible to improve the quality.