Samurai Warriors 2 XL
As far as I'm aware you don't need to do any kind of weird ISO merge function in order to do a disc swap. You should be able to just use the internal ISO loader like normal to switch out the ISO's just go to CDVD > ISO selector > select new ISO. If for some reason you HAVE to merge ISO's

put both ISO's in their own folder (make sure they are the only ISO's in the folder)
Open CMD as an admin

Type cd C:\location\ofTheFolder\GoesHere

type copy /b *.iso nameOfFinalFile.iso

when it finishes you will have an ISO file created from combining the previous 2 files.

As for extracting it. Make sure your DVD is clean. Insert it into any DVD-RW or Blu-ray drive, launch imgburn and click "Create ISO from disc" and let it run. When it finishes you'll have the file.

Sponsored links

Not sure what you meant but hotswap is not entirely correct implemented in pcsx2. DwXL for example can not be used with hot swap. About copy command this sounds like overwriting to me if you copy both files into one path. But unsure about that. What the op tries to do the the state-of-the-art way to make dw xl run. Somehow he just has obscure problems.
(11-05-2015, 07:14 PM)willkuer Wrote: Not sure what you meant but hotswap is not entirely correct implemented in pcsx2. DwXL for example can not be used with hot swap. About copy command this sounds like overwriting to me if you copy both files into one path. But unsure about that. What the op tries to do the the state-of-the-art way to make dw xl run. Somehow he just has obscure problems.

The /b command appends the files to each other and makes a new file out of it.
Good to know. Also that iso files are appendable. What happens with duplicate files?
I'm trying with cmd's right now, thanks
Maybe we can finally solve this Samurai Warriors 2 XL disc swap problem on PCSX2
Nothing
I tried every possible way and combination, but nothing, it doesen't work
I saw in an old thread that Bositman achieved to make it work, so i sent him a PM 4 or 5 days ago, but he didn't answered me
If someone can call him here, i'll be grateful
Thanks
He is quite busy. I wouldn't expect too much.

Can you please post specifications of your disk drive?
Maybe also some windows explorer properties of your iso?
(11-06-2015, 07:25 PM)willkuer Wrote: He is quite busy. I wouldn't expect too much.

Can you please post specifications of your disk drive?
Maybe also some windows explorer properties of your iso?

Precisely what kind of specs do you need to know ?
Same for the explorer properties, or do you mean the security permissions ?
Just the exact model number. Further informations i can google by myself.

About properties I just wanted to see what you see when you right click on the file and select properties (or however it is called in english localized windows). You can screenshot all tabpages or just relevant ones. I think the first tabpage shows the only relevant information. Its always complicated to solve such issues if you are not sitting on the pc.

Maybe also screenshot the root folder of your iso/extracted iso. Have you tried to find out which files are missing or are smaller?
(11-06-2015, 11:05 PM)willkuer Wrote: Just the exact model number. Further informations i can google by myself.

About properties I just wanted to see what you see when you right click on the file and select properties (or however it is called in english localized windows). You can screenshot all tabpages or just relevant ones. I think the first tabpage shows the only relevant information. Its always complicated to solve such issues if you are not sitting on the pc.

Maybe also screenshot the root folder of your iso/extracted iso. Have you tried to find out which files are missing or are smaller?

Seagate Barracuda 7200.12

[Image: 2popfv8.png]

The problem is that the big files are missing in the .iso
But i can perfectly play if i start the game throught the .iso

(XL Complete.iso is the Samurai Warriors 1 + Xtreme Legends merged together)