Samurai Warriors 2 Xtreme Legends - graphic bugs
What about the "sprite" or "Wildarms offset" hacks in gsdx?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(06-06-2015, 05:58 PM)johnyguliano Wrote: So i downloaded it and game works fine (no vertical stripes) but only with Original PS2 Resolution: Native checked (I can't set my resolution). And game looks little terrible with that graphic settings.

I also tried to use align sprite and round sprite with my resolution but that doesn't help.

Maybe this game is like Shining Tears.. where the 'newer' sprite hack doesn't work.

http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php?m=detail&rev=v1.3.1-79-ga5ac81b&platform=windows-x86

Try this version instead, and enable the Stretch Sprite Hack.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
I tried to set on and off align and round sprite but it doesn't work. Also turning on/off sprite or wildarms offset gives no effect. Like i said: stripes dissapear only, when I checked ''Native" next to "Original PS2 Resolution" but then game looks awful.
-->Ryudo--> This version also gives no effect but I noticed that the strips disappear after pressing F9 (but then graphics get much worse and screen is blurred).
This is a common problem with the Samurai Warriors 2 games. Hell, even in the official PCSX2 video of this game on the Youtube channel these glitches are present.
Too bad. Over the last few hours I have tried almost all the options and nothing helped.
(06-07-2015, 01:42 PM)johnyguliano Wrote: Too bad. Over the last few hours I have tried almost all the options and nothing helped.

please provide a GS dump of the bad rendering scene, will be helpful for fixing the issue. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Sorry, but I really don't know what is "Gs dump". If you mean screens then I uploaded some earlier and I also add one in this post.

In the picture you can see stripes passing through character and through letters and it's the same during the game but on screens it's not so visible(stripe is goind for example through character face). And like I said pressing F9 fixes the problem but then game is looking just awful(last screen).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-07-2015, 02:53 PM)johnyguliano Wrote: Sorry, but I really don't know what is "Gs dump". If you mean screens than I uploaded some earlier and I also add one in this post.

In the picture you can see stripes passing through character and through letters and it's the same during the game but on screens it's not so visible.

Shift + F8 on the bad rendering scenes and a GS dump will be generated depending on the amount of time you hold the shift button. It can be found in the snaps directory at .GS format. providing that would help a lot on debugging.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Ok, I got it but I can't add it to attachments.

Attached Files
.rar   SW2.rar (Size: 5,08 MB / Downloads: 87)