Samurai Warriors 2 Xtreme Legends
(06-22-2011, 08:07 PM)iConvalescence Wrote: 8-Bit Textures made my characters faces not have a hole on it, it didn't affect speed all that much, if it did, maybe made it a little bit slower.

1. Already an ISO Smile

2. XPSP3 Comptibility mode o.o How do I do that?

3. I used the frame skipping, draw one/skip one. I don't see much change o.o

4. It won't let me attach it, but here's what is written in it

keep using allow 8-bit textures you will need any quality you can get after giving you some desperate ways
1- good
2- pcsx2-r4600 options ,compatibility above ,run this program in compatibility mode for ,choose XPSP3
3- too bad any higher values will cause a lot of problems but it will increase speed a lot
4- copy a backup then modify it to the following :
[Settings]
Renderer=0
Interlace=3
AspectRatio=0
upscale_multiplier=1
windowed=0
filter=2
paltex=1
vsync=0
logz=1
fba=0
aa1=0
nativeres=0
resx=384
resy=384
swthreads=1
msaa=0
UserHacks_AlphaHack=0
UserHacks_HalfPixelOffset=0
UserHacks_SkipDraw=0
allowhacks=1

Sponsored links

Okay, I did all of the above Smile

That took care of the speed-ups, but I'm going to edit the ini so that there isn't that many quality changes. It's pretty much the same either way, performance wise Smile

Besides, I only lag with a lot of people now. Although, many people with my same specs seems to play games just fine with PCSX2, I guess Samurai Warriors is just not the game to be "PCSX2'ed" xP
right click on pcsx2-r4600 choose properties ( sorry ) you will find "compatibility" above choose it then enable "run this program in compatibility mode for " then choose XP SP3
(06-22-2011, 08:36 PM)iConvalescence Wrote: That took care of the speed-ups,
do you mean the frame limiter is working now or the game is slower

(06-22-2011, 08:36 PM)iConvalescence Wrote: Besides, I only lag with a lot of people now. Although, many people with my same specs seems to play games just fine with PCSX2, I guess Samurai Warriors is just not the game to be "PCSX2'ed" xP
yes you are definitely wright Samurai Warriors is just not one of the game that pcsx2 handle well Sad

(06-22-2011, 08:54 PM)abdo123 Wrote: do you mean the frame limiter is working now or the game is slower

yes you are definitely wright Samurai Warriors is just not one of the game that pcsx2 handle well Sad

It stopped the frame speedups, game is decent speed now, just laggy at times. Oh well, still playable. I'll have to do with that for now xD Thanks for all your help.

Any other things I should change? Like Enable host system..VU/EE, VUS, GS..etc
set clambing mode to none in VU see if that helps ( if any bug occurred return it to normal )
(06-22-2011, 09:10 PM)abdo123 Wrote: set clambing mode to none in VU see if that helps ( if any bug occurred return it to normal )

Thanks Smile
Made the resolution better Laugh without much lag
so it is faster now so you can higher up the resolution
good thing that most of the problem is solved in 12 hours Smile