Samurai Warriors / Dynasty Warriors XL Import
Possible.
As I said I can barely remember. There was once a post describing it quite nice. I think from some Italian guy. Maybe I can find it.

Edit:
Here is the original Italian guy

Although Buckethell's solution might be better.

Buckethell means that switchting to no disk inbetween is reasonable.
However the internal iso loader should read the duallayer disks nicely. No need for daemon tools or poweriso or whatever disk emulator.

Sponsored links

(04-27-2016, 04:47 PM)willkuer Wrote: Possible.
As I said I can barely remember. There was once a post describing it quite nice. I think from some Italian guy. Maybe I can find it.

Edit:
Here is the original Italian guy

Although Buckethell's solution might be better.

Buckethell means that switchting to no disk inbetween is reasonable.
However the internal iso loader should read the duallayer disks nicely. No need for daemon tools or poweriso or whatever disk emulator.

Ok, i have extracted the files from both iso's into seperate folders and this is how they look: http://imgur.com/bJEY3LT
Now i have extracted both files to a new folder and i havn't clicked overwrite, but i still have some files left over as shown here:  http://imgur.com/PCFPmMo 
If i click skip, those files wont be transfered but if i click let me decide for each file and select all, then all files will be transfered but i will get copies of them. What should i do?

Edit: Should i try both methods?
Ok, i have tried both methods and this is the result.

Method 1: this is where i left out those 3 files and ran the iso. All i get is a black screen.
Method 2: This is where every single file is put together without any overwrite. When i run the Iso, i get a message saying 'searching for layer 1' in the console. After 15 minutes, it says couldn't find layer 1 but then the game loads normally. I get this message here which is usually what happens in the XL version :     

No matter if i click yes or no, the screen goes black and there isnt any sound.

Can someone help me out here?
Also wanted to say, does the bios affect it/pcsx2 version?
Anyone? sorry i sound desperate but i'd really appreciate it if someone could help.
never tried SW but i did manage to do it myself on DW3XL a LONG time ago but maybe try this:

don't overwrite anything, just combine the SLUS file and the linkdata.BNS into the XL disc and try loading it
(05-08-2016, 11:06 PM)sendhelppls Wrote: never tried SW but i did manage to do it myself on DW3XL a LONG time ago but maybe try this:

don't overwrite anything, just combine the SLUS file and the linkdata.BNS into the XL disc and try loading it

when you say combine what exactly do you mean? you mean have both files in the xl folder or something else?
(05-08-2016, 11:13 PM)Flame Wrote: when you say combine what exactly do you mean? you mean have both files in the xl folder or something else?

yes, copy the files from the original game to the XL folder and then rebuild the XL disc
That didn't work for me unfortunately.

I decided to wait 2 months in case anyone has a fix / solution and i have been searching multiple threads but it seems like despite people saying it works for them, i cant get it to work.
I wish my ps2 still worked, but i guess having one for over 10 years causes them to eventually fault.