Save State Failed !!
Well here i am again...

BO2 once again !!

When i reached an checkpoint and try to save, it simply failed to save to memcard with as result "Corrupted save" !!

But here's the interesting part... when i moved on playing the game and
came to another checkpoint i could save once again Biggrin

Though, for awhile i thought my saves where lost and i could restart all over Huh !!!!

I call that an Vea VICTIS Laugh

Beside that , have had 1 "TLB missing at adres xxx " issue too !!!

Usually i get more of these missing TLB errors , but i noticed as soon i changed the load process to Full instead of fast and using the propper bios (ntsc) for the game in question.

I don't have that issue so much anymore...!

Usuall i get it a few times whitin the hour, now only once it happend after playing for more then 3 hours strait !

Also, iam very pleased about the graphics + overal compatibility emulation nowdays.

And as token of appreciation i like to donate an amount of money to keep supporting the developers behind the scene Cool

That said, u like to ask if you guys accept paypal, credit card or both for donations Happy ?

What is the safest reliable way to transfer some money and to who ?

cherriepoopers,
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1

Sponsored links

Click the donate button at the top, we accept paypal. Thanks Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(12-05-2012, 02:19 AM)Bositman Wrote: Click the donate button at the top, we accept paypal. Thanks Smile

Yeah, i noticed the donate button at several places Blush

Consider it done Rolleyes

EDIT: Oh one thing, i checked the compatibility games list to see if Suikoden Tactics woud work currently!!
I have found that the NTSC version has some problems ingame, but what about the Europe Version (i have)?

I have tested it myself and i get stuck at the very beginning (book scene!)!!
I cant get past that scene!! Now since the europe version isn't mentioned in that compatiblity list, is it possible i can get this to work somehow ?

many thanks,

cherriepoppers
Means none of the testers had it to make a report. It probably suffers from the same issues, although it was last tested with v0.9.6 and there have been huge changes since then to PCSX2
Try the SVN version. I'm not sure whether we fixed that DMAC bug before or after release 1.0.
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
(12-05-2012, 11:23 PM)Bositman Wrote: Means none of the testers had it to make a report. It probably suffers from the same issues, although it was last tested with v0.9.6 and there have been huge changes since then to PCSX2

Iam curious to know too. Unfortunately i dont have the ntsc version to find out !

HOwever.....there's alway's the www Happy

(12-06-2012, 02:17 AM)rama Wrote: Try the SVN version. I'm not sure whether we fixed that DMAC bug before or after release 1.0.
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

@orama,

Iam already on r5464, atleast i like to think so!
See, when i copy paste everything to the pscx2 folder and run pscx2... the logs still tell me iam on 5350 !?
Same for plugins !!

Also, the latest revision is r5474 !!
But i don't get an DL link at the page !??

Am i searching in the right section mayhap?

Thanks in advance,

cherriepoppers,
The latest pcsx2 exe is r5452, you don;t get download links for the latest revisions because they are in a code branch, thus not compiled
Okay, so the PAL version has an additional IPU issue over the one we fixed earlier.
My NTSC version plays videos fine now. Sorry yours is giving you trouble :/
(12-06-2012, 04:52 PM)Bositman Wrote: The latest pcsx2 exe is r5452, you don;t get download links for the latest revisions because they are in a code branch, thus not compiled

So, the latest is r5452 now ?! When / where is it available for download !?
o
Yeah, i just read about the other revisions not being available to the public for the reason you stated !

Although the DL link is there, clicking on it sends me to r5464 !
Maybe better to delete those links from revisions that aren't available for the public to avoid confusion !

(12-06-2012, 06:29 PM)rama Wrote: Okay, so the PAL version has an additional IPU issue over the one we fixed earlier.

So you ntsc version plays fine ? What is the SLUS/SCUS code ?

just have tested the NTSC version of Suikoden Tactics, it freez at same book scene .. The music still plays but video freez !!

Have tried some other bios (1.60 oldest i think) and still same issue !

Now, i got stuck at BO2 chapter nine "The device" at the part where i need to use an slave worker to cross the bridge to trigger an switch Sad !!!

Here's the LINK to the thread i created with some more info about the issue!

Just when iam so close to finish / play through the game i get stuck there Angry

I rather have games that refuse to play right from the start than games that glitch/bugg near the end of gameplay !!!

oh well...

Thanks to you both for the support though Cool

cherriepoppers,
(12-06-2012, 06:29 PM)rama Wrote: Okay, so the PAL version has an additional IPU issue over the one we fixed earlier.

Ah , thanks rama....

I just realized not al SVN builds have all the neccesarry files to update the pscx2 with !!!

Just DL and using pscx2 r5452 + Suikoden Tactics = SUCCES (so far...) Biggrin

I can get past the book scene at the start of the game and iam now enjoy the gameplay...

as for Blood omen2 .... the mind controlled slave work still wont cross the bridge to pull the switch at the other end of the catwalk in r5452 !!

The game BO2 is marked in the list as playable thoug !!?

Keep up the good work lads.

Cheers,