Save as passing a PAL to NTSC in Persona 4?
Question 
my questions is how you can have a save a pal to ntsc version (I have the game on the PS2 emulator PCSX2 this format in the Save want is to change from PAL to NTSC) and various ways and searched but no help me with my problem there any way to do so?

Sponsored links

I Googled a little and found a link that will most likely help you out;
http://www.ps2savetools.com/faqs/how-to-...-ps2-save/
I personally don't have any experience in doing this which is why I just give a link.
Processor: AMD Athlon X2 6000+ 3.0Ghz
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD4650
Rams: 4GB
(03-14-2014, 04:12 PM)Frozen_Raven Wrote: I Googled a little and found a link that will most likely help you out;
http://www.ps2savetools.com/faqs/how-to-...-ps2-save/
I personally don't have any experience in doing this which is why I just give a link.

but the save that I have is to Mcd001.ps2 (the prederterminado PCSX2 emulator) what I want to do is to change the ID to pass from PAL to NTSC, put the guide to me is to change an original save of PS2 to PCSX2
(03-14-2014, 07:23 PM)Alcor_ZX Wrote: but the save that I have is to Mcd001.ps2 (the prederterminado PCSX2 emulator) what I want to do is to change the ID to pass from PAL to NTSC, put the guide to me is to change an original save of PS2 to PCSX2

Not exactly, if you use "Mymc" then you can import and export save games from your Mcd001.ps2 file.
Thus if you use PS2 Save Builder and do what is necessary, then afterwards import that save file in Mymc.
It should work I believe.
(03-14-2014, 08:37 PM)Frozen_Raven Wrote: Not exactly, if you use "Mymc" then you can import and export save games from your Mcd001.ps2 file.
Thus if you use PS2 Save Builder and do what is necessary, then afterwards import that save file in Mymc.
It should work I believe.

thank you very much for the help you have to do is extract the Save0 and SAVE1 the Mcd001 with PCSX2 myMC, then use PS2 Save Builder to Change ID to (PAL or NTSC) that id there looking at the console that could PCSX2 be SLES (PAL) or SLUS (NTSC) after changing the id using the PCSX2 denuevo myMC to replace original although you must make multiple copies of the original Memory Card to avoid losing data, thanks for the help!
(03-15-2014, 01:49 AM)Alcor_ZX Wrote: thank you very much for the help you have to do is extract the Save0 and SAVE1 the Mcd001 with PCSX2 myMC, then use PS2 Save Builder to Change ID to (PAL or NTSC) that id there looking at the console that could PCSX2 be SLES (PAL) or SLUS (NTSC) after changing the id using the PCSX2 denuevo myMC to replace original although you must make multiple copies of the original Memory Card to avoid losing data, thanks for the help!

Glad it helped you out Smile