Save state compatibility
I did a quick search through the forums and it seems no one else is asking this, so I am. I just went from 0.9.6 of pcsx2 to the latest beta and it seems that save states from 0.9.6 are not compatible with the beta. Does this happen every time a new beta comes out? Is there any way to make save states compatible, or perhaps give us the ability to convert them from version to version?

Sponsored links

As you've figured for yourself, save states no longer work when you go to a newer beta. I'm not sure if you can convert them, I guess you could do more searching or wait for someone with more knowledge to answer, but now you know it's important to use the memory card saves more often now =P
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
(07-20-2009, 06:57 AM)nasageek Wrote: Does this happen every time a new beta comes out? Is there any way to make save states compatible, or perhaps give us the ability to convert them from version to version?

Not every new beta but it does change a lot, best way to keep track of game saves is with the memory card there's no way to convert them and dont think devs want to use their time supporting older code Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64