Save won't load.
I downloaded a Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 save file from the internet. It was originally a PSV file, but I converted it to a psu file. I then used MyMC to put it into the memcard. That all went great. If I start up with the "No Disk" option, I can go to the browser and I can see the save file there. But when I start the iso, it can't see the save file. Can anyone help me fix this?

Sponsored links

Was the save for your version of the game? IE if you have NTSC-U version of the game PAL or NTSC-J save will not work. Generally if it's for the correct version you could also mess up save ID while converting it from PSV, because that's what game uses to detect it's saves, anything else would rather give you an error that save is corrupted.
(09-28-2013, 08:06 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Was the save for your version of the game? IE if you have NTSC-U version of the game PAL or NTSC-J save will not work. Generally if it's for the correct version you could also mess up save ID while converting it from PSV, because that's what game uses to detect it's saves, anything else would rather give you an error that save is corrupted.

It was a PlayStation 2 PS3 Virtual Memory Card Save.
miseru99 already mentioned game region.
If your save from PAL version and you trying to play US game ,save not working because of different game region.
Can I change that game region?
Ok, I just looked at the site where I got the save and it says North America. Which is where I am.
And your game version is also NTSC-U? As that matters, as games can be imported easily nowadays.
Anyway you could post that save, converted and original if you want us to see where you made a mistake converting it.
But if you care only about the result as I assume is unlocking everything in game(any other reason to someone else save in fighting game?) since you're on windows you can get my Sparking trainer/editor(link in the sig), it can easily unlock 100% stuff in this game by pressing like 1 button and even edit-in some normally unavailable potara to custom chars which then you can save on memory card and have your own 100% save with or without hacks as desired.
Orginial:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/save/...hi_3_a.zip

And PSU files aren't allowed

Attached Files
.zip   dbz_budokai_tenkaichi_3_a.zip (Size: 9,64 KB / Downloads: 354)
Archive you attached had PSV and gamefaqs doesn't allow direct links to file, so don't really have anything to compare with to what you did there, but I assume that psv was the original one you downloaded so I converted it and added to memory card for you:

.7z   DBZBT3 mc.7z (Size: 251,43 KB / Downloads: 749)
- just unpack somewhere and select it as your memory card in slot 1 in pcsx2 memory card manager.
Thank you so much!
You're welcome;3.