Saves ???? Help.
Hi.
I did download a gamesave of Gran Turismo 4, now I do the load and did not work. The file is "gran_turismo_4_d.cbs".
Is there a program to convert, as was to PSX one?
Please tell me something.
Thanks a lot.

Sponsored links

Use mymc and make sure that the save is for your version of the game
Mymc load just *.ps2 files and if we open a formated file and then import another format, it saves in other formats then *.ps2 files.
Sorry my english. Can you help me, please...
(04-06-2009, 02:36 PM)ferrarinews Wrote: Mymc load just *.ps2 files and if we open a formated file and then import another format, it saves in other formats then *.ps2 files.
Sorry my english. Can you help me, please...

Mymc open .ps2 files which are the pcsx2 memory cards.Just open the card and import the .cbs save.
I load a memcard formated, then import a *.ps2 file, but them i can only save in *.psu or *.max format.
Can you explain to me more like promenor? Me missing something?
Is the mymc program? Or other?
Thanks.
(04-06-2009, 08:30 PM)ferrarinews Wrote: I load a memcard formated, then import a *.ps2 file, but them i can only save in *.psu or *.max format.
Can you explain to me more like promenor? Me missing something?
Is the mymc program? Or other?
Thanks.

When you open mymc-gui 2 windows will popup and the second one is asking you to open the pcsx2 memory card(the ".ps2" file).When you open the card click on the second icon(Import)or File=>Import and choose the save that you've downloaded "gran_turismo_4_d.cbs"

When the save appear in mymc he will be saved automatically saved into your pcsx2 memory card(the .ps2 file)

Is that simple enough?
Hry, friend now understand, I thought it was necessary to save.
Thanks a lot, works fine.
Thanks again.
Now, I to play Gran Turismo 4 must enable 480p in Video Mode Progressive output. But if I exit the game and enter again must turn again despite having saved with this option, is there or is there another chance?
Thanks.