Saving savestates doesn't work
The problem is just this. When I try to save with F1, emulator crashes, and can't save savestates. Xenosaga freezes in some savepoints, so I need to use those ss. Have r1238, and Win7 RC1. Don't think other specifications would be helpful, but those are a Q6600 G0, 4GB RAM, and a 8800 GTS 512. It happens with Xenosaga and MGS3:S (haven't tryed more games), doesn't matter if there ara speedhacks active or not. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Sponsored links

did you try with the official 0.9.6 version? sometimes newer revs break sstates. And, remember to set the same plugin in "first controller" and "second controller" on the config window.
(05-26-2009, 03:40 PM)arcX Wrote: did you try with the official 0.9.6 version? sometimes newer revs break sstates. And, remember to set the same plugin in "first controller" and "second controller" on the config window.

I have an easy one,dont use savestates simply save normally ingameHappy
(05-26-2009, 03:59 PM)diegochiha Wrote:
(05-26-2009, 03:40 PM)arcX Wrote: did you try with the official 0.9.6 version? sometimes newer revs break sstates. And, remember to set the same plugin in "first controller" and "second controller" on the config window.

Yeah, I normally do that, but there are games that can't save in certain savepoints like, as said earlier, Xenosaga.

Read before answering, plz, i'd say the same thing...
Well, discovered something. The crash is caused by the SSSPSX Pad Plugin. Having that plugin in boths pads, program crashes when doing a savestate. If I use Lilypad, can save normally. Version of the SSSPSX plugin is 1.7.0
(05-26-2009, 04:31 PM)arcX Wrote:

Read before answering, plz, i'd say the same thing...

No, you dontBlink
(05-26-2009, 08:48 PM)diegochiha Wrote: No, you dontBlink

Sorry, english's not my native language, so maybe i didn't express myself well... I meant "I'd say that" as in "I would have said that if xecollons hadn't said Xenosaga freezes in some savepoints", not as in "I said that".
(05-26-2009, 09:07 PM)arcX Wrote:
(05-26-2009, 08:48 PM)diegochiha Wrote: No, you dontBlink

Sorry, english's not my native language, so maybe i didn't express myself well... I meant "I'd say that" as in "I would have said that if xecollons hadn't said Xenosaga freezes in some savepoints", not as in "I said that".

Im uruguayan so its not my native too but i can uderstand it really well.Now im much more confused than before WackoWacko(about your explanation)
(05-27-2009, 08:52 PM)diegochiha Wrote: Im uruguayan so its not my native too but i can uderstand it really well.Now im much more confused than before WackoWacko(about your explanation)
Glare
man, just forget it... lol Laugh
this issue is already solved anyway...Happy